Metamora, Michigan: Roadside Attractions StoreAn antique/car/memorabilia store with a focus on petroliana, car culture, signs and roadside nonsense. Like a museum, but the best stuff may have been sold just before you arrived.
- 3549 South Lapeer Rd., Metamora, MI
- From Detroit, M-24 north to Metamora, past Club Dr. on right and before Pratt Rd.
- W-F 10am-6pm, Sa 10am-4pm, Su 11am-3pm (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Roadside Attractions Store
Roadside Attractions is a unique store in Metamora that offers a glimpse into the glory days of America. They have classic cars, gas pumps, neon signs and many pieces of Americana. It's like a picker heaven![Mark Lundy, 06/12/2011]
Everything is for sale, so no guarantee what you'll see, but photos show a crashed plane outside and inside a creepy Ronald McDonald statue holding hands with two children.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Steer, Almont, MI - 13 mi.
- Sit-Down Men and their Busy Women, Flint, MI - 20 mi.
- Home-Built Twin Towers 9/11 Memorial, Romeo, MI - 18 mi.
- In the region: Silvio's Italian American Historical Artistic Museum, Redford, MI - 40 mi.