Fountain Hills, Arizona: Horse Junk SculptureSculpture made of kitchen utensils and appliances, a washing machine, door bell, car fender, and other debris.
- N. Saguaro Blvd., Fountain Hills, AZ
- Fountain Park Shopping Mall, Saguaro Blvd and E El Lago Dr. in the parking lot.
Visitor Tips and News About Horse Junk Sculpture
This metal horse sculpture is made up of kitchen utensils such a forks, spoons, toaster, washing machine, door bell, car fender, kitchen sink and many more items! Supposed to have hair from an old lady's chin on the horse's chin.[Pat Heinen, 06/13/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Elderly WWII Soldier Saluting Veteran's Memorial, Fountain Hills, AZ - < 1 mi.
- World's Tallest Continuously Running Freshwater Fountain, Fountain Hills, AZ - < 1 mi.
- Commemorative Air Force Museum, Mesa, AZ - 10 mi.
- Neon Diving Lady, Mesa, AZ - 13 mi.