Fountain Hills, Arizona: Horse Junk Sculpture
Sculpture made of kitchen utensils and appliances, a washing machine, door bell, car fender, and other debris.
Visitor Tips and News About Horse Junk Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Horse Junk Sculpture
This metal horse sculpture is made up of kitchen utensils such a forks, spoons, toaster, washing machine, door bell, car fender, kitchen sink and many more items! Supposed to have hair from an old lady's chin on the horse's chin.
[Pat Heinen, 06/13/2011]
September 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- The Phoenix Arrow, Mesa, Arizona
- Mystery Christmas Tree - Burned Down, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Monument Valley, Kayenta, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Miniature Washington Monument Replica, Mount Vernon, Illinois
- Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Pop Art Duff Beer Can and Cigarette Pack, Emmett, Michigan