Awendaw, South Carolina: Birds of Prey - Buzzed by Falcons
Rescue facility for falcons, hawks, owls provides a tour and demo of flying birds of prey.
- 4872 Seewee Rd, Awendaw, SC
- The Center for Birds of Prey, 2 miles off of Hwy 17 , turn right on Seewee Rd. and watch for entrance on right.
- Th-Sa 10 am -5 pm. (Call to verify)
Birds of Prey - Buzzed by Falcons
Visitor Tips and News About Birds of Prey - Buzzed by Falcons
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This is essentially a rescue home for falcons, hawks, owls, etc. About 2 miles off of Hwy 17 on a pristine 100 acre lot right next to Bull's Bay.
They give an AMAZING demonstration each day at 11:30am and 3pm. The demo lasts for almost an hour and involves several different falcons and hawks flying right by you! The employees are orinthologists, and answer any question you may have. They are also great with kids and make sure they are entertained as well.
[Joe Young, 06/13/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 28, 2014
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Moonshine Distillery: Otis the Donkey, Anderson, South Carolina
- Bee City: Town of Beehives, Cottageville, South Carolina
- Atom Bomb Dropped Here, Mars Bluff, South Carolina
- T.A.R.D.I.S., York, South Carolina
- Atalaya Castle, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips