St. Louis, Missouri: Nijinski Hare: Kung Fu Rabbit
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Nijinski Hare: Kung Fu Rabbit
Large bronze "Nijinski Hare" was sculpted by artist Barry Flanagan, and depicts a rabbit in mid-martial arts (or ballet) stance. Across street from the Scottrade Center, which displays several human sports celeb statues.
Roadsideamerica.com Report... [10/29/2012]
Nijinski Hare - Kung Fu Rabbit
Visitor Tips and News About Nijinski Hare: Kung Fu Rabbit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nijinski Hare is right across from the St. Louis Blues hockey rink. He's a pretty cool little rabbit.
Kung Fu Rabbit
This sculpture is called "Nijinski Hare." It was made by artist Barry Flanagan in 1996. It stands outside of The Scottrade Center, home of the St Louis Blues. Right across the street are statues of Brett Hull, Bernie Federko and Al MacInnis.
[Vinny Gragg, 06/19/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 18, 2014
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Lambert's, Home of the Throwed Rolls, Sikeston, Missouri
- Memorial to Carl Mays, Mansfield, Missouri
- Demo Man, St. Louis, Missouri
- Undercliff Grill and Bar, Joplin, Missouri
- Stand Where a Man was Killed by Wild Bill Hickok, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips