Beiseker, Alberta, Canada: Squirt the Skunk
A lovable cartoony mascot, bigger than a real skunk, with a bucktooth smile and a paw full of wildflowers. The slogan that justified its creation was, "It makes scents to stop in Beiseker." 13-ft. tall.
Visitor Tips and News About Squirt the Skunk
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Squirt the Skunk
Beiseker's landmark is the the municipal campground and its mascot, "Squirt the Skunk."
[Denis Lambert, 06/01/2012]
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Head-Smashed-In, World's Most Lavish Buffalo Jump, Fort Macleod, Alberta
- World's Biggest Wind Gauge, Lethbridge, Alberta
- World's Largest Sausage, Mundare, Alberta
- World's Largest Easter Egg - The Pysanka, Vegreville, Alberta
- World's First UFO Landing Pad, St. Paul, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas