Beiseker, Alberta, Canada: Squirt the Skunk
A lovable cartoony mascot, bigger than a real skunk, with a bucktooth smile and a paw full of wildflowers. The slogan that justified its creation was, "It makes scents to stop in Beiseker." 13-ft. tall.
Visitor Tips and News About Squirt the Skunk
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Squirt the Skunk
Beiseker's landmark is the the municipal campground and its mascot, "Squirt the Skunk."
[Denis Lambert, 06/01/2012]
May 25, 2015
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Giant Mesh Head - Wonderland, Calgary, Alberta
- VW Beetle Spider, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri