Beiseker, Alberta, Canada: Squirt the Skunk
A lovable cartoony mascot, bigger than a real skunk, with a bucktooth smile and a paw full of wildflowers. The slogan that justified its creation was, "It makes scents to stop in Beiseker." 13-ft. tall.
Visitor Tips and News About Squirt the Skunk
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Squirt the Skunk
Beiseker's landmark is the the municipal campground and its mascot, "Squirt the Skunk."
[Denis Lambert, 06/01/2012]
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Collection of Horse-Drawn Vehicles, Cardston, Alberta
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia