Beiseker, Alberta, Canada: Squirt the Skunk
A lovable cartoony mascot, bigger than a real skunk, with a bucktooth smile and a paw full of wildflowers. The slogan that justified its creation was, "It makes scents to stop in Beiseker." 13-ft. tall.
Visitor Tips and News About Squirt the Skunk
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Squirt the Skunk
Beiseker's landmark is the the municipal campground and its mascot, "Squirt the Skunk."
[Denis Lambert, 06/01/2012]
July 31, 2015
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
- Giant Mesh Head - Wonderland, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana