Beiseker, Alberta, Canada: Squirt the Skunk
A lovable cartoony mascot, bigger than a real skunk, with a bucktooth smile and a paw full of wildflowers. The slogan that justified its creation was, "It makes scents to stop in Beiseker." 13-ft. tall.
Visitor Tips and News About Squirt the Skunk
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Squirt the Skunk
Beiseker's landmark is the the municipal campground and its mascot, "Squirt the Skunk."
[Denis Lambert, 06/01/2012]
May 25, 2016
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Sausage, Mundare, Alberta
- World's Largest Easter Egg - The Pysanka, Vegreville, Alberta
- World's First UFO Landing Pad, St. Paul, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- World's Largest Collection of Horse-Drawn Vehicles, Cardston, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York