Cave City, Arkansas: Giant Watermelon (Gone)
Theories that this same watermelon sat for years to the south, in Bald Knob in front of Ronnie's Market --- are wrong. It's a different watermelon. Too mobile, and the HS mascot is the Caveman. Too bad.
- North Main St./Hwy 167 just north of Terrie Dr. On wheels, so be prepared for disappointment.
- July 2015: Reported gone. Moved somewhere.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Watermelon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Watermelon on wheels sits in front of a high school on Rt 167.
[Dawn Jackson, 06/25/2011]
October 22, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Charles Dickens Land of Enchantment, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- World's Largest Wind Chimes, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Christ of the Ozarks, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
- Mammoth Orange Drink Stand, Redfield, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York