Cave City, Arkansas: Giant Watermelon (Gone)
Theories that this same watermelon sat for years to the south, in Bald Knob in front of Ronnie's Market --- are wrong. It's a different watermelon. Too mobile, and the HS mascot is the Caveman. Too bad.
- North Main St./Hwy 167 just north of Terrie Dr. On wheels, so be prepared for disappointment.
- July 2015: Reported gone. Moved somewhere.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Watermelon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Watermelon on wheels sits in front of a high school on Rt 167.
[Dawn Jackson, 06/25/2011]
March 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Jenny Lind Outhouse, Jenny Lind, Arkansas
- Big Junk Store in the Woods, Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
- Big Raven Statue, Ravenden, Arkansas
- Stand on Three States: Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- Shoe Tree No. 2, Sardis, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia