Cave City, Arkansas: Giant Watermelon (Gone)
Theories that this same watermelon sat for years to the south, in Bald Knob in front of Ronnie's Market --- are wrong. It's a different watermelon. Too mobile, and the HS mascot is the Caveman. Too bad.
- North Main St./Hwy 167 just north of Terrie Dr. On wheels, so be prepared for disappointment.
- July 2015: Reported gone. Moved somewhere.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Watermelon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Watermelon on wheels sits in front of a high school on Rt 167.
[Dawn Jackson, 06/25/2011]
November 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Old Mill Park - Concrete Wood, North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Frog Fantasies - Museum of Fake Frogs, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Hold $1 Million in Your Hands, Little Rock, Arkansas
- 80-Ton Korean Gate, Little Rock, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana