Cave City, Arkansas: Giant Watermelon (Gone)
Theories that this same watermelon sat for years to the south, in Bald Knob in front of Ronnie's Market --- are wrong. It's a different watermelon. Too mobile, and the HS mascot is the Caveman. Too bad.
- North Main St./Hwy 167 just north of Terrie Dr. On wheels, so be prepared for disappointment.
- July 2015: Reported gone. Moved somewhere.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Watermelon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Watermelon on wheels sits in front of a high school on Rt 167.
[Dawn Jackson, 06/25/2011]
May 3, 2016
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Birthplace of Johnny Cash, Kingsland, Arkansas
- Old Mill Park - Concrete Wood, North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Art Deco Greyhound Bus Station, Blytheville, Arkansas
- Yard UFO and Yoda, Crossett, Arkansas
- Christ of the Ozarks, Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont