Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada: 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Steinbach calls itself "The Automobile City," and built a big 1931 Rolls Roadster -- a statue, not a working car -- to further its claim. Steinbach is famous for selling automobiles, not making them.
- Hwy 12, Steinbach, MB, Canada
- North of town, north of the McDonald's and just south of the Staples, on the west side of Hwy 12.
Visitor Tips and News About 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Steinbach boasted that it was the automobile city as a marketing ploy to attract customers from the nearby provincial capital, Winnipeg.
July 30, 2016
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- Winnie the Bear Statue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas