Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada: 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Steinbach calls itself "The Automobile City," and built a big 1931 Rolls Roadster -- a statue, not a working car -- to further its claim. Steinbach is famous for selling automobiles, not making them.
- Hwy 12, Steinbach, MB, Canada
- North of town, north of the McDonald's and just south of the Staples, on the west side of Hwy 12.
40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Visitor Tips and News About 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Steinbach boasted that it was the automobile city as a marketing ploy to attract customers from the nearby provincial capital, Winnipeg.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, MB, Canada - 32 mi.
- Chuck the Channel Cat, Selkirk, MB, Canada - 41 mi.
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, MB, Canada - 34 mi.
- World's Largest Sturgeon, Dominion City, MB, Canada - 35 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 30, 2014
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- World's Largest Sturgeon, Dominion City, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
- Giant Sofa with Couch Potatoes, Austin, Texas
- Oldest Miniature Golf Course in the U.S., Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio
- Statues of Bum and Greyfriars Bobby, San Diego, California
- Mothers of the World Monument, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips