Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada: 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Steinbach calls itself "The Automobile City," and built a big 1931 Rolls Roadster -- a statue, not a working car -- to further its claim. Steinbach is famous for selling automobiles, not making them.
- Hwy 12, Steinbach, MB, Canada
- North of town, north of the McDonald's and just south of the Staples, on the west side of Hwy 12.
Visitor Tips and News About 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce
Steinbach boasted that it was the automobile city as a marketing ploy to attract customers from the nearby provincial capital, Winnipeg.
January 24, 2017
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- Winnie the Bear Statue, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Happy Rock, Gladstone, Manitoba
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida