Long Beach, Washington: World's Largest Frying Pan
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Frying Pan
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Frying Pan
What good is the world's largest frying pan without something to put in it? Not sure when it was added, but now adjacent to the pan is the world's largest razor clam. Long Beach is famous for these big meaty clams, with an annual festival in their honor each fall.
[Valerie McClory, 08/03/2010]
July 31, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- The Reptile Zoo, Monroe, Washington
- Dinosaur Town with Volcanic Toilets, Granger, Washington
- Cunning Coyote, Wenatchee, Washington
- Lincoln Rock, East Wenatchee, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Totem Pole East of the Rockies, Abingdon, Illinois
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri