Long Beach, Washington: World's Largest Frying Pan
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Frying Pan
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Frying Pan
What good is the world's largest frying pan without something to put in it? Not sure when it was added, but now adjacent to the pan is the world's largest razor clam. Long Beach is famous for these big meaty clams, with an annual festival in their honor each fall.
[Valerie McClory, 08/03/2010]
August 29, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Indian Chief Hoists Fish Over Head, Chelan, Washington
- Sound Garden, Seattle, Washington
- Ginkgo Gem Shop Dinosaurs, Vantage, Washington
- Ape Cave Lava Tube, Cougar, Washington
- Giant British Phone Booth, Spokane Valley, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota