Long Beach, Washington: World's Largest Frying Pan
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Frying Pan
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Frying Pan
What good is the world's largest frying pan without something to put in it? Not sure when it was added, but now adjacent to the pan is the world's largest razor clam. Long Beach is famous for these big meaty clams, with an annual festival in their honor each fall.
[Valerie McClory, 08/03/2010]
May 25, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Where Exercise Bikes Go to Die, Vashon, Washington
- Beach Junk Tower and Museum, Forks, Washington
- Curtis Sheep Slaughter, Okanogan, Washington
- Satsop Abandoned Nuclear Plant, Elma, Washington
- Kurt Cobain Tributes - Concrete Guitar, Aberdeen, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York