Long Beach, Washington: World's Largest Frying Pan
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Frying Pan
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Frying Pan
What good is the world's largest frying pan without something to put in it? Not sure when it was added, but now adjacent to the pan is the world's largest razor clam. Long Beach is famous for these big meaty clams, with an annual festival in their honor each fall.
[Valerie McClory, 08/03/2010]
October 21, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Pistol Sign: Bonnie And Clyde's Muffler, Yakima, Washington
- Dance Steps in the Sidewalk, Seattle, Washington
- Bigfoot and the Buried A-Frame, Kid Valley, Washington
- Eaglemount Rockery: Roadside Mini-Wonderland, Port Townsend, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York