Pringle, South Dakota: Bicycle Sculpture
Dozens of bicycles have been arranged in a pile, apparently with artistic intent.
- Hwy. 89, Pringle, SD
- About 1,000 ft north of the intersection of Highways 89 and 385. Located on the west side of the highway, beside a billboard. Sculpture visible if you are heading south but hidden by the billboard if heading north. In a field 50 ft off the highway.
Visitor Tips and News About Bicycle Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A sculpture of several bicycles welded together. Standing in an open field about 50 feet off the highway.
[Larry P, 07/18/2011]
May 22, 2015
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
- America's Street Corner Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Stamper Miner, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Clinton Rock, Keystone, South Dakota
- Buffalo and Bison sign, Buffalo, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Richard Pryor Statue, Peoria, Illinois
- Manatee Park, Ft. Myers, Florida