Branson, Missouri: Branson Scenic Railway - Vintage Train TourTwo hour scenic ride through the Ozarks in vintage restored train cars, some with dome vista views. Passengers are free to wander and explore all the train cars.
- 206 East Main St., Branson, MO
- Main St. and Branson Landing Blvd.
- Departure times vary. Closed most Sundays. (Call to verify)
- Excursion - Adults ~$25, Kids ~$15
Visitor Tips and News About Branson Scenic Railway - Vintage Train Tour
A great scenic ride up into the Ozarks. Each train car is vintage from a era of 1930s thru the 1950s. A relaxing ride enjoyed by all ages. My teenaged children really loved it. They were able to explore the different cars during our nearly 2 hours tour.[Valerie, 07/19/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- God and Country Inspirational Gardens, Branson, MO - 1 mi.
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, MO - 1 mi.
- Veterans Memorial Museum, Branson, MO - 1 mi.
- In the region: Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Fish and Wildlife Museum, Springfield, MO - 37 mi.