Hinckley, Utah: Shoe Tree
Apparently the only tree for miles, and it attracts all the local and traveler shoe love.
- US Hwy 50, Hinckley, UT
- On the south side of US Hwy 50, 1.5 miles west of the little town of Hinckley. Near milepost 81.
Results 1 to 4 of 4...
Visitor Tips and News About Shoe Tree
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A tree full of shoes is on US-50, just west of Hinckley. [Craig Walsh, 07/09/2016]
The Hinckley Shoe Tree was still standing as of October 23, 2015. [B. Tidwell, 03/02/2016]
As I was driving west on highway 50, I was pleasantly surprised to see the new shoe tree!
Tree full of shoes! Not much else around for miles.
[Gina M., 07/22/2011]
March 26, 2017
Utah Latest Tips and Stories
- Grafton Ghost Town, Rockville, Utah
- Parowan Gap Petroglyphs, Parowan, Utah
- German POW Massacre, Salina, Utah
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington