Lead, South Dakota: Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Bear chiseled from tree stump holds a fish overhead, labeled Lewie's. Advertises a sports saloon and restaurant.
Lewie's Burgers and Brews
- 711 South Main St., Lead, SD
- Lewie's Burgers and Brews. Just south of Lead, SD on US-85.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
This 10 foot tall bear is happily showing off his catch in front of Lewie's Saloon & Eatery in Lead, South Dakota. Looks like a great place -- their slogan is "Good Times, Good Food, Mixed Drinks." Get here on NASCAR Sunday's since they have 38 TV's tuned to catch the race.
[Jim Hejl, 07/24/2011]
July 3, 2015
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Bicycle Sculpture, Pringle, South Dakota
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
- Lawnmower Pile-Up, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Mount Rushmore - No Dogs Allowed, Keystone, South Dakota
- 45-Foot-Tall Statue of Liberty, Rapid City, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota