Lead, South Dakota: Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Bear chiseled from tree stump holds a fish overhead, labeled Lewie's. Advertises a sports saloon and restaurant.
Lewie's Burgers and Brews
- 711 South Main St., Lead, SD
- Lewie's Burgers and Brews. Just south of Lead, SD on US-85.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
This 10 foot tall bear is happily showing off his catch in front of Lewie's Saloon & Eatery in Lead, South Dakota. Looks like a great place -- their slogan is "Good Times, Good Food, Mixed Drinks." Get here on NASCAR Sunday's since they have 38 TV's tuned to catch the race.
[Jim Hejl, 07/24/2011]
April 23, 2017
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Rest Stop Tiny Church - Westbound, White Lake, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Mr. Bendo, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 50-Foot-Tall Indian Woman, Chamberlain, South Dakota
- Wayward State Line Monument, Pierre, South Dakota
- Golden Lady: a Mom-ument, Pierre, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: White Sands: Alien Dunescape, Alamogordo, New Mexico