Lead, South Dakota: Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Bear chiseled from tree stump holds a fish overhead, labeled Lewie's. Advertises a sports saloon and restaurant.
Lewie's Burgers and Brews
- 711 South Main St., Lead, SD
- Lewie's Burgers and Brews. Just south of Lead, SD on US-85.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
This 10 foot tall bear is happily showing off his catch in front of Lewie's Saloon & Eatery in Lead, South Dakota. Looks like a great place -- their slogan is "Good Times, Good Food, Mixed Drinks." Get here on NASCAR Sunday's since they have 38 TV's tuned to catch the race.
[Jim Hejl, 07/24/2011]
June 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Presidents Park, Lead, South Dakota
- Valtiroty Shiloh's Tabernacle, Mitchell, South Dakota
- 1880 Cowboy Town, Buffalo Ridge, South Dakota
- Berlin Wall Segments, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Six-Ton Prairie Dog, Cactus Flats, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas