Lead, South Dakota: Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Bear chiseled from tree stump holds a fish overhead, labeled Lewie's. Advertises a sports saloon and restaurant.
Lewie's Burgers and Brews
- 711 South Main St., Lead, SD
- Lewie's Burgers and Brews. Just south of Lead, SD on US-85.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
This 10 foot tall bear is happily showing off his catch in front of Lewie's Saloon & Eatery in Lead, South Dakota. Looks like a great place -- their slogan is "Good Times, Good Food, Mixed Drinks." Get here on NASCAR Sunday's since they have 38 TV's tuned to catch the race.
[Jim Hejl, 07/24/2011]
May 22, 2015
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
- America's Street Corner Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Stamper Miner, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Clinton Rock, Keystone, South Dakota
- Buffalo and Bison sign, Buffalo, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mirror Yard, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Tin Man from Wiz, Council Grove, Kansas
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Nicholas Cage's Pyramid Tomb, New Orleans, Louisiana