Lead, South Dakota: Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Bear chiseled from tree stump holds a fish overhead, labeled Lewie's. Advertises a sports saloon and restaurant.
Lewie's Burgers and Brews
- 711 South Main St., Lead, SD
- Lewie's Burgers and Brews. Just south of Lead, SD on US-85.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Carved Wood Bear and Fish
This 10 foot tall bear is happily showing off his catch in front of Lewie's Saloon & Eatery in Lead, South Dakota. Looks like a great place -- their slogan is "Good Times, Good Food, Mixed Drinks." Get here on NASCAR Sunday's since they have 38 TV's tuned to catch the race.
[Jim Hejl, 07/24/2011]
December 1, 2015
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Junk Metal Sculpture, Hill City, South Dakota
- Feature: Six-Ton Prairie Dog, Cactus Flats, South Dakota
- Muffler Man Stamper Miner, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Saloon Burns, Sturgis, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama