Columbus, Ohio: Big Cowboy
A large cowboy statue is seated on a rail, arms outstretched and waving his stetson. Photo op for the kids.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This guy used to sit outside the Western Pancake House, just a little ways north of his current location, when I was a kid ('70s). [Jax2A, 11/08/2013]
Giant Cowboy identical to the ones in Grove City. Easy to miss, but visible from 23 (High St.) right before Turkey Hill gas station.
[Kristi H., 07/28/2011]
June 29, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- Giant Uncle Sam, Convoy, Ohio
- Air Mail Pilot Sculpture, Versailles, Ohio
- Tour Former World's Largest Freighter, Toledo, Ohio
- 1964 World's Fair "Peace Through Understanding" Arches, Huntsville, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Chair, Bunker Hill, Indiana
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park, Mosca, Colorado
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
- World's Oldest Largest Pecan, Seguin, Texas
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia