Columbus, Ohio: Big Cowboy
A large cowboy statue is seated on a rail, arms outstretched and waving his stetson. Photo op for the kids.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This guy used to sit outside the Western Pancake House, just a little ways north of his current location, when I was a kid ('70s). [Jax2A, 11/08/2013]
Giant Cowboy identical to the ones in Grove City. Easy to miss, but visible from 23 (High St.) right before Turkey Hill gas station.
[Kristi H., 07/28/2011]
October 9, 2015
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Diner in an Old Train, Bellville, Ohio
- Elevated Man with Beer Keg, Columbus, Ohio
- Sun Dial Grave of Baseball's Jesse Haines, Clayton, Ohio
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculptures, Mutual, Ohio
- Underground Church, Utopia, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota