Columbus, Ohio: Big Cowboy
A large cowboy statue is seated on a rail, arms outstretched and waving his stetson. Photo op for the kids.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This guy used to sit outside the Western Pancake House, just a little ways north of his current location, when I was a kid ('70s). [Jax2A, 11/08/2013]
Giant Cowboy identical to the ones in Grove City. Easy to miss, but visible from 23 (High St.) right before Turkey Hill gas station.
[Kristi H., 07/28/2011]
May 23, 2015
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Concrete Front Yard Rhino, Zanesville, Ohio
- Watch House and Circle Mound, Dublin, Ohio
- Early Television Museum, Hillard, Ohio
- Haydenville Round House, Haydenville, Ohio
- Ohio Valley Steelworker Statue, Steubenville, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina