Columbus, Ohio: Big Cowboy
A large cowboy statue is seated on a rail, arms outstretched and waving his stetson. Photo op for the kids.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I always thought these were from TJ's country place. TJ's is a local chain. At one time they had many restaurants in Columbus. Sadly, they have closed many, but they still are a great family place to eat and the Barnyard Buster is great for breakfast! [James Moore, 07/29/2016]
This guy used to sit outside the Western Pancake House, just a little ways north of his current location, when I was a kid ('70s). [Jax2A, 11/08/2013]
Giant Cowboy identical to the ones in Grove City. Easy to miss, but visible from 23 (High St.) right before Turkey Hill gas station.
[Kristi H., 07/28/2011]
August 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- Leo Petroglyphs, Ray, Ohio
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Kewpee Hamburgers, Lima, Ohio
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- !!! Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- VW Slug Bug Ranch, Conway, Texas