Clinton, Iowa: Big Chicken
A fiberglass chicken statue advertises a pizza restaurant.
- 347 11th Ave S, Clinton, IA
- Angelo's Pizza and Pasta, 11th Ave S (US-67) and S 4th St. (US Hwy. 30)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Chicken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's not the pizza one stops for, it's the Chicken George. Yummy!
Driving south along the Mississippi River on US-67 we passed through Clinton, Iowa (Jan B's hometown). South of town at the intersection of US-67 and US-30 we spotted a Big Chicken. Can't vouch for the pizza but I like the landmark.
[Jim Hejl, 08/03/2011]
May 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Freedom Rock, Menlo, Iowa
- Tiny Church: Guardian Angel Roadside Chapel, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Large Chicken, Ice Cream Cone, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge, Fairfield, Iowa
- The Sitting Man, Iowa City, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas