Clinton, Iowa: Big Chicken
A fiberglass chicken statue advertises a pizza restaurant.
- 347 11th Ave S, Clinton, IA
- Angelo's Pizza and Pasta, 11th Ave S (US-67) and S 4th St. (US Hwy. 30)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Chicken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's not the pizza one stops for, it's the Chicken George. Yummy!
Driving south along the Mississippi River on US-67 we passed through Clinton, Iowa (Jan B's hometown). South of town at the intersection of US-67 and US-30 we spotted a Big Chicken. Can't vouch for the pizza but I like the landmark.
[Jim Hejl, 08/03/2011]
November 27, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Ice Cave, Decorah, Iowa
- Gypsy Giant Ride Motorcycle, Whiting, Iowa
- Snake Alley, Burlington, Iowa
- Dubuque Shot Tower, Dubuque, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana