Clinton, Iowa: Big Chicken
A fiberglass chicken statue advertises a pizza restaurant.
- 347 11th Ave S, Clinton, IA
- Angelo's Pizza and Pasta, 11th Ave S (US-67) and S 4th St. (US Hwy. 30)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Chicken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's not the pizza one stops for, it's the Chicken George. Yummy!
Driving south along the Mississippi River on US-67 we passed through Clinton, Iowa (Jan B's hometown). South of town at the intersection of US-67 and US-30 we spotted a Big Chicken. Can't vouch for the pizza but I like the landmark.
[Jim Hejl, 08/03/2011]
June 30, 2015
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Wooden Nickel, Iowa City, Iowa
- Literary Rest Stop, Tiffin, Iowa
- A&W Root Beer Family, Tipton, Iowa
- Old, Custom-Built Elephant, Leon, Iowa
- Stoner Drug, Hamburg, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota