Kirkwood, Missouri: Three Stacked ChairsPublic sculpture entitled "3 Stacked Chairs" yet unsuitable for any sitting. Artist Brother Mel Meyer, S.M., 1996, dedicated in the median in 2007.
- E. Argonne Dr., Kirkwood, MO
- Downtown Kirkwood Missouri, US Hwy 67 and E. Argonne Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Three Stacked Chairs
These chairs reside in downtown Kirkwood Missouri. The plaque reads: "3 Stacked Chairs, 1996
Brother Mel Meyer, S.M.
Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Bud Levin - Dedicated August 18, 2007 - Kirkwood Area Arts Council"
An important work... until someone, somewhere, stacks a fourth.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Eyeball, St. Louis, MO - 2 mi.
- Museum of Transportation: Bobby Darin's Car of the Future, St. Louis, MO - 3 mi.
- U.S. Grant's Log Cabin, St. Louis, MO - 4 mi.
- Mile-Long Graffiti Wall, St. Louis, MO - 12 mi.