Indianapolis, Indiana: Walls With Gangster Bullets
Visitor Tips and News About Walls With Gangster Bullets
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Indianapolis, Indiana - Walls With Gangster Bullets
The Slippery Noodle Inn, a blues bar in downtown Indianapolis, has bullets embedded in its wall that may have been fired by the Dillinger Gang. According to local legend, the Dillinger and Brady gangs hid out there during Prohibition, and used the wall for target practice.
The bullets are in one of the rooms where bands play. If the room isn't open when you visit, ask a server to show it to you.
[Michael Bauser, 08/20/2011]
Walls With Gangster Bullets:
- Slippery Noodle Inn
- M-T 11 am - 3 am, Sa noon - 3 am, Su 4 pm - 12:30 am. (Call to verify)
- $5 cover Th-Sa; Free other times
May 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Cursed Pyramid Ruins, Needmore, Indiana
- Graves of America's First Train Robbers, Seymour, Indiana
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Mayberry Cafe, Danville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas