Indianapolis, Indiana: Walls With Gangster Bullets
Visitor Tips and News About Walls With Gangster Bullets
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Indianapolis, Indiana - Walls With Gangster Bullets
The Slippery Noodle Inn, a blues bar in downtown Indianapolis, has bullets embedded in its wall that may have been fired by the Dillinger Gang. According to local legend, the Dillinger and Brady gangs hid out there during Prohibition, and used the wall for target practice.
The bullets are in one of the rooms where bands play. If the room isn't open when you visit, ask a server to show it to you.
[Michael Bauser, 08/20/2011]
Walls With Gangster Bullets:
- Slippery Noodle Inn
- M-T 11 am - 3 am, Sa noon - 3 am, Su 4 pm - 12:30 am. (Call to verify)
- $5 cover Th-Sa; Free other times
August 23, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Muffler Man - Indian, Toto, Indiana
- Martini-Drinking Pink Elephant, Haubstadt, Indiana
- Fair Oaks Farms, Fair Oaks, Indiana
- Large Kayaker on Roof, Freedom, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts