Corpus Christi, Texas: South Texas Walk of Music Fame
Individually custom-made stars immortalize South Texas musical luminaries such as Bubble Puppy. Currently a small walk, but growing.
- 300 N. Water St., Corpus Christi, TX
- Downtown, on the northwest corner of William and N. Water Sts. Set back from the streets in the center of the block. Park in the lot on the northwest corner, then walk back; the walk begins in front of Agua Java and circles the fountain in front of the Executive Surf Club.
Visitor Tips and News About South Texas Walk of Music Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
South Texas Walk Of Music Fame
Check out the stars of such South Texas luminaries as Bubble Puppy and Doug Sahm! [Mike Therieau, 08/30/2011]
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Chicken S**t Bingo, Austin, Texas
- La Casa de Asucar - House of Sugar, El Paso, Texas
- San Jacinto Monument: Tallest Shaft in the U.S., La Porte, Texas
- Bicycle Tree, Fort Worth, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Answer to Junk Mail, Aurora, West Virginia
- Roadside Rocket on a Trailer, Oakland, Maryland
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia