Corpus Christi, Texas: South Texas Walk of Music Fame
Individually custom-made stars immortalize South Texas musical luminaries such as Bubble Puppy. Currently a small walk, but growing.
- 300 N. Water St., Corpus Christi, TX
- Downtown, on the northwest corner of William and N. Water Sts. Set back from the streets in the center of the block. Park in the lot on the northwest corner, then walk back; the walk begins in front of Agua Java and circles the fountain in front of the Executive Surf Club.
Visitor Tips and News About South Texas Walk of Music Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
South Texas Walk Of Music Fame
Check out the stars of such South Texas luminaries as Bubble Puppy and Doug Sahm! [Mike Therieau, 08/30/2011]
August 29, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Roadrunner, Lufkin, Texas
- Space Alien Pilot Buried Here, Aurora, Texas
- Watermelon Thump and Water Tower, Luling, Texas
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre Slaughterhouse, Taylor, Texas
- Gas Station from Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota