Conway, Arkansas: David's Burger Mascot Chicken
A fiberglass statue of a chicken hawks the beefy delights of a fast food restaurant.
- 1100 Skyline Dr., Conway, AR
- I-40 exit 125 to US Hwy 65/Skyline Dr., head west, chicken is on the right.
- M - Th 10:45 am -9 pm / Fri - Sa 10:45 am - 9:30 pm (Call to verify)
David's Burger Mascot Chicken
Visitor Tips and News About David's Burger Mascot Chicken
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We were headed out on a road trip to view another Roadside America attraction when we spied this really cool restaurant mascot. Cow masquerading as chicken, or a chicken masquerading as cow?
David's is a relatively new restaurant in Conway, and the chicken/cow mascot just recently appeared. I spoke with the business and learned that the quirky mascot is 40 years old, having spent his younger years as Freddy Fryer in the promotion of the family's chicken business. After 25 years in retirement, Freddy reemerged - and is now employed in the promotion of beef. Which means Freddy Fryer needs a new moniker. David's is now taking suggestions for a name to bestow on the "EAT MORE BEEF" chicken.
The Butcher Boy Burgers really are excellent.
[Gary Epperson, 09/05/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Booger Hollow Trading Post, Booger Hollow, Arkansas
- Muffler Man - Seasonal Fireworks Stand, West Memphis, Arkansas
- Feature: Bauxite Museum and Teeth, Bauxite, Arkansas
- Feature: Bauxite Miner Family Statue, Bauxite, Arkansas
- Feature: World's Only Building Made of Bauxite, Benton, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Gold King Mine Museum - Old West Junkyard, Jerome, Arizona
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips