Wetmore, Michigan: Large Chairs
Two large, side-by-side adirondack-style chairs are conspicuously labeled with the brand name of the hotel that stands behind them. Steps makes it easy to hop up for a photo.
Visitor Tips and News About Large Chairs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A very large set of Adirondak chairs in front of the AmericInn on Hwy 28 just east of Munising. Probably used as a promotion, but still interesting.
[Steve Gray, 09/05/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- McCourtie Park - Fake Wood, Somerset Center, Michigan
- Eat in 1950s Cars Made into Booths, Monroe, Michigan
- Memorial to "The First Spaceman", Penn, Michigan
- Christmas Motel Neon Sign, Christmas, Michigan
- Giant Santa Sign, Christmas, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips