Large fiberglass crab statue hurls itself from the roof of the Chesapeake Crab Company, a seafood restaurant.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Crab
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
No, this giant crab isn't eating the building. It's just to let you know that you have arrived at the Chesapeake Crab Company.
[Ann Carden, 09/05/2011]
September 25, 2016
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Teapot, Chester, West Virginia
- Prabhupada's Palace of Gold, New Vrindaban, West Virginia
- West Virginia State Penitentiary Tour, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Bridge Walk: 88 Stories High, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Replica Space Monsters for Sale, Flatwoods, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona