Large fiberglass crab statue hurls itself from the roof of the Chesapeake Crab Company, a seafood restaurant.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Crab
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
No, this giant crab isn't eating the building. It's just to let you know that you have arrived at the Chesapeake Crab Company.
[Ann Carden, 09/05/2011]
April 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Rotating Root Beer Mug, Huntington, West Virginia
- First Summer Presidential White House, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Mountaineer Military Museum, Weston, West Virginia
- Water Monster's Daughter, Hurricane, West Virginia
- Paul Bunyan and Babe, Nitro, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California