Large fiberglass crab statue hurls itself from the roof of the Chesapeake Crab Company, a seafood restaurant.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Crab
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
No, this giant crab isn't eating the building. It's just to let you know that you have arrived at the Chesapeake Crab Company.
[Ann Carden, 09/05/2011]
November 28, 2015
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia
- Metal Elephant, Wheeling, West Virginia
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- West Virginia Lincoln Melancholia, Charleston, West Virginia
- Pose with Flatwoods Monster, Sutton, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Elefly or Butterphant?, Norfolk, Virginia
- Huntington Sculpture Garden, Coupland, Texas