Large fiberglass crab statue hurls itself from the roof of the Chesapeake Crab Company, a seafood restaurant.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Crab
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
No, this giant crab isn't eating the building. It's just to let you know that you have arrived at the Chesapeake Crab Company.
[Ann Carden, 09/05/2011]
January 22, 2017
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- Pink And Green Giraffe, Huntington, West Virginia
- West Virginia State Penitentiary Tour, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Archive of the Afterlife, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Grave Creek Mound, Moundsville, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana