Large fiberglass crab statue hurls itself from the roof of the Chesapeake Crab Company, a seafood restaurant.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Crab
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
No, this giant crab isn't eating the building. It's just to let you know that you have arrived at the Chesapeake Crab Company.
[Ann Carden, 09/05/2011]
August 28, 2016
West Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Bridge Walk: 88 Stories High, Fayetteville, West Virginia
- Replica Space Monsters for Sale, Flatwoods, West Virginia
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- Armpit Sniffing Statue, Beckley, West Virginia
- Dairy Queen Eskimo Sign, Grafton, West Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio