Tacoma, Washington: Concrete Fantasia
Yard art along the highway, and what looks like a fence designed to resemble stalagmites.
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete Fantasia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
An outsider art garden of paradisical wonder! This is on private property, but you can get a great eyeful from the road.
[Tamara Paris, 09/17/2011]
February 12, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Fat Smitty's, Port Townsend, Washington
- World's Largest Western Red Cedar Tree, Kalaloch, Washington
- Where Kurt Cobain Lived in a Refrigerator Box, Aberdeen, Washington
- The Gum Wall, Seattle, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma
- 16-Foot-Tall Wireframe AT-AT, Cayce, South Carolina