Tacoma, Washington: Concrete Fantasia
Yard art along the highway, and what looks like a fence designed to resemble stalagmites.
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete Fantasia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
An outsider art garden of paradisical wonder! This is on private property, but you can get a great eyeful from the road.
[Tamara Paris, 09/17/2011]
July 24, 2016
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Hobbit House, Port Orchard, Washington
- Chainsaw Carvings, Allyn, Washington
- Flying Saucer with Transporter Beam, Everett, Washington
- Big Catch Sculpture, Des Moines, Washington
- World's Tallest Totem Pole Carved From One Tree, Kalama, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Exhausted Paul Bunyan, University Park, Illinois
- Big Pig, South Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Flying Saucer House - Futuro, Covington, Kentucky
- Montgomery Stockyard, Montgomery, Alabama