Tacoma, Washington: Concrete Fantasia
Yard art along the highway, and what looks like a fence designed to resemble stalagmites.
Visitor Tips and News About Concrete Fantasia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
An outsider art garden of paradisical wonder! This is on private property, but you can get a great eyeful from the road.
[Tamara Paris, 09/17/2011]
May 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur Town with Volcano, Granger, Washington
- House That Would Not Move, Seattle, Washington
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Giant Suit of Armor, Leavenworth, Washington
- Bizarro X Tombstone, Walla Walla, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey