Port Saint Joe, Florida: Constitution Museum and Monument
State Park along gulf coast features a wooded block with a stone monument to the 1838 debate about Florida's entry into the union. In the museum's replica convention hall, dummy delegates debate the merits of statehood.
- 200 Allen Memorial Way, Port Saint Joe, FL
- Constitution Convention Museum State Park. Right on Highway 98 between Allen Memorial Way and Gautier Memorial Way.
- Th-M 9-12, 1-5. (Call to verify)
- Adults $2
Constitution Convention Museum and Monument
Visitor Tips and News About Constitution Museum and Monument
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Museum dedicated to the signing of Florida's Constitution in 1838. Nice little museum, monument, and park overlooking St. Joe Bay.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Giant Adirondack Chair, Mexico Beach, FL - 14 mi.
- Museum to the Man who Invented Air Conditioning, Apalachicola, FL - 19 mi.
- World's Smallest Police Station, Carrabelle, FL - 38 mi.
- Bottle House, Bottle Lighthouse, Bottle Arch, Carrabelle, FL - 38 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 22, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Serial Killer's Motel Room, Port Orange, Florida
- Biker Bar with Serial Killer Customer, Port Orange, Florida
- Giant Naked Torso, Miami, Florida
- Mothers of the World Monument, Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Police Museum, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips