Visitor Tips and News About Mice on Main
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Greenville, South Carolina - Mice on Main
This is a school project that the city turned into a downtown attraction. Little mice are hidden all along Main St. Go into Mast General store and there will be a clue card you can grab for free. It's a great family activity, some of them harder than others, but none of them are too hard to find. There's even a children's book that you can get that tells a cute story of the mice.
July 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Pearl Fryar's Topiary Garden, Bishopville, South Carolina
- Blue Sky Mural At Maurice's Piggy Park, Irmo, South Carolina
- Town Named Sugartit, Sugar Tit, South Carolina
- Last Covered Bridge in South Carolina, Landrum, South Carolina
- Oldest Bridge in South Carolina, Traveler's Rest, South Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- High Bridge, New York, New York
- House of Mugs, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Coffee Mug House, Collettsville, North Carolina
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee