Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
April 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Beruit Bombing and Grenada War Memorial, Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Cryptozoology and Paranormal Museum, Littleton, North Carolina
- American Museum of the House Cat, Sylva, North Carolina
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas