Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
October 27, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Home of the Possum Drop, Brasstown, North Carolina
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- World's Largest Ten Commandments, Murphy, North Carolina
- Spaceship with a Martian, Frisco, North Carolina
- The Witches' Keyhole, Lenoir, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Giant Coke Bottle, Bruceville, Indiana
- Giant Bottle of Vess, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas