Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
May 30, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Scottish Tartans Museum, Franklin, North Carolina
- O. Henry Office Memorial, Asheville, North Carolina
- Duke Power's EnergyExplorium, Huntersville, North Carolina
- World's Largest Chest of Drawers, High Point, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin