Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
January 18, 2017
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Marker: Babe Ruth's First Home Run, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- Newsboy Statue, Tabor City, North Carolina
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dinosaur Skeleton Sculptures, Pikeville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee