Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
June 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Vollis Simpson Whirligig Park, Wilson, North Carolina
- Goon with a Top Hat, Kenly, North Carolina
- Love Valley, Love Valley, North Carolina
- White Squirrel Festival, Brevard, North Carolina
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Creations from Mufflers, Cortez, Colorado
- Caterpillar of Tires, Big Springs, Nebraska
- Sheet Metal Man, Muncie, Indiana
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- Landlocked Lighthouse, Storm Lake, Iowa