Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
July 25, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Mile-High Swinging Bridge, Linville, North Carolina
- Deserted Village - Hunger Games Location, Hildebran, North Carolina
- Harry's Grill and Piggy's Ice, Hendersonville, North Carolina
- High Heels, Henderson, North Carolina
- Self Kicking Machine #2, Raleigh, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Harold Warp's Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska