Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster (Gone)
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- January 2016: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
August 28, 2016
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Jet on a Stick, Aulander, North Carolina
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Roadside Missile, Pikeville, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio