Bat Cave, North Carolina: Big Henry - Rooster
If you're lost enough that you end up in a town named "Bat Cave," don't be surprised if you spot this nine-foot-tall metal rooster along the road.
- 4611 Chimney Rock Rd, Bat Cave, NC
- Slick Rock Country Emporium, at Slick Rock Rd.
- Store: M-Su 9 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Big Henry - Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Henry - Rooster
Big Henry is the giant metal rooster at Slick Rock Country Emporium in Bat Cave, North Carolina.
[Becky Coleman, 09/28/2011]
September 5, 2015
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Museum of the Bizarre, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Andy Griffith TV Town of Mayberry, Mount Airy, North Carolina
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Futuro - UFO House, Frisco, North Carolina
- Tiny Elvis Museum, Cherokee, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota