Norway, Michigan: Viking Ship
Viking ship replicas greet travelers to Norway at each major city entrance.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a Viking ship model as you come into the town of Norway, Michigan. This one is on the west end of town on US Hwy 2. They also have one south of town on Hwy 8.
[Phrank Phester, 10/02/2011]
August 2, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- The Henry Ford, America's Greatest History Attraction, Dearborn, Michigan
- Paulding Lights, Watersmeet, Michigan
- Great Circus Train Wreck Display, Durand, Michigan
- Wienerlicious Restaurant Top, Mackinaw City, Michigan
- Hamtramck Disneyland - Folk Art, Hamtramck, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont