Norway, Michigan: Viking Ship
Viking ship replicas greet travelers to Norway at each major city entrance.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a Viking ship model as you come into the town of Norway, Michigan. This one is on the west end of town on US Hwy 2. They also have one south of town on Hwy 8.
[Phrank Phester, 10/02/2011]
September 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Dine With Jesus, Brighton, Michigan
- Giant Statue, End of WWII Kiss, Royal Oak, Michigan
- Dort Mall: Dr. Doolittle Boat, Flint, Michigan
- Big Chair in Disrepair, Mio, Michigan
- Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theater, Honor, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii