Norway, Michigan: Viking Ship
Viking ship replicas greet travelers to Norway at each major city entrance.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a Viking ship model as you come into the town of Norway, Michigan. This one is on the west end of town on US Hwy 2. They also have one south of town on Hwy 8.
[Phrank Phester, 10/02/2011]
August 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Adventure Mine, Greenland, Michigan
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum, Paradise, Michigan
- Swinging Bridge, Croswell, Michigan
- Front Lawn Stonehenge, Nunica, Michigan
- Cryonics Institute, Clinton Township, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota