Norway, Michigan: Viking Ship
Viking ship replicas greet travelers to Norway at each major city entrance.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a Viking ship model as you come into the town of Norway, Michigan. This one is on the west end of town on US Hwy 2. They also have one south of town on Hwy 8.
[Phrank Phester, 10/02/2011]
October 10, 2015
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Robin Hood, Davison, Michigan
- Skellville: Skeleton Scenes, Benton Harbor, Michigan
- Lady Liberty of the Islands, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Giant Carrots, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Junction Valley Railroad, Bridgeport, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota