Norway, Michigan: Viking Ship
Viking ship replicas greet travelers to Norway at each major city entrance.
Visitor Tips and News About Viking Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a Viking ship model as you come into the town of Norway, Michigan. This one is on the west end of town on US Hwy 2. They also have one south of town on Hwy 8.
[Phrank Phester, 10/02/2011]
December 10, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- ToothQuake: Piles of Big Teeth, Northville, Michigan
- Mural of Obama, MLK, and Jesus, Detroit, Michigan
- Golf Giant, New Baltimore, Michigan
- Mental Hospital Tour: Buildings and Tunnels, Traverse City, Michigan
- U of M Legends Wave from a Balcony, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma