Rice Lake, Wisconsin: Pawn Shop Ape
Large ape statue peers from the top of McHenry Mercantile, a pawn shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Pawn Shop Ape
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a giant ape statue that was constructed on top of a pawn shop on Main St. The pawn shop, McHenry Mercantile, is bright yellow and red.
October 25, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Giant Coke Bottle, Bruceville, Indiana
- Giant Bottle of Vess, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas