Rice Lake, Wisconsin: Pawn Shop Ape
Large ape statue peers from the top of McHenry Mercantile, a pawn shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Pawn Shop Ape
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a giant ape statue that was constructed on top of a pawn shop on Main St. The pawn shop, McHenry Mercantile, is bright yellow and red.
May 5, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
- Octagon House, Watertown, Wisconsin
- Feature: Fred Smith's Lincoln-Todd Monument, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Feature: Fred Smith's Concrete Park, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Upsidedown White House, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont