Rice Lake, Wisconsin: Pawn Shop Ape
Large ape statue peers from the top of McHenry Mercantile, a pawn shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Pawn Shop Ape
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a giant ape statue that was constructed on top of a pawn shop on Main St. The pawn shop, McHenry Mercantile, is bright yellow and red.
July 28, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
- JFK's Twine Ball: World's Largest?, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Head, Black Creek, Wisconsin
- Ozzie the Octopus, Madison, Wisconsin
- Creepy Mini-Pyramid, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont