Rice Lake, Wisconsin: Pawn Shop Ape
Large ape statue peers from the top of McHenry Mercantile, a pawn shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Pawn Shop Ape
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a giant ape statue that was constructed on top of a pawn shop on Main St. The pawn shop, McHenry Mercantile, is bright yellow and red.
September 30, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- The Boy and the Boot, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Murderous Ghoul Ed Gein's Grave, Plainfield, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Sunken Gardens, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California