Rice Lake, Wisconsin: Pawn Shop Ape
Large ape statue peers from the top of McHenry Mercantile, a pawn shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Pawn Shop Ape
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a giant ape statue that was constructed on top of a pawn shop on Main St. The pawn shop, McHenry Mercantile, is bright yellow and red.
May 31, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin
- Turkey Statue - Turkey Hunting Capital of WI, Boscobel, Wisconsin
- 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Bull on a Pole, Osseo, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Thomas Edison Statue, Fort Myers, Florida
- Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant - 500 Stuffed Animals, Denver, Colorado