Rice Lake, Wisconsin: Pawn Shop Ape
Large ape statue peers from the top of McHenry Mercantile, a pawn shop.
Visitor Tips and News About Pawn Shop Ape
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a giant ape statue that was constructed on top of a pawn shop on Main St. The pawn shop, McHenry Mercantile, is bright yellow and red.
March 23, 2017
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Morrison Mailbox, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Daniel Boone, Westfield, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Sit on Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida