La Crosse, Wisconsin: Bossie Mootel - Barn Sign
Rural comedy writ large at "Roesler's Bossie Mootel." It appear to be just a farm's barn sign, and not a whole dairy-themed motel or anything.
- US Hwy 14/61, La Crosse, WI
- SE of La Crosse along north side of US Hwy 14/61 before Justin Rd.
- Private property - drive-by.
Bossie Mootel - Barn Sign
Visitor Tips and News About Bossie Mootel - Barn Sign
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
"Roesler's Bossie Mootel" painted on the side of a dairy barn on Hwy 14/61 and Justin Road near the Our Lady Of Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse, WI.
[Phrank Phester, 10/23/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- World's Largest Six Pack and Gambrinus, King of Beer, La Crosse, WI - 4 mi.
- Big Statue of Hiawatha, La Crosse, WI - 5 mi.
- Large Baseball Bat and Ball, La Crosse, WI - 6 mi.
- In the region: Garden of Eden Guy, Rev. Van Slyke Statue, Galesville, WI - 24 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 22, 2014
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Shrine Of Our Lady Of Good Help, New Franken, Wisconsin
- Bart Simpson Tree, Mount Vernon, Wisconsin
- Virgin Mary Appeared Here, Necedah, Wisconsin
- Airborne Dukes of Hazzard Cars, Bonduel, Wisconsin
- Murderous Ghoul Ed Gein's Grave, Plainfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips