Hico, Texas: Giant Metal Spurs
3 giant metal spurs advertise a welding and metalworking shop. One stands at least 20 ft. tall.
- US Hwy 281, Hico, TX
- Northwest edge of town, east side of US Hwy 281 and Elizabeth St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Metal Spurs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Metal Spurs
There are three giant metal spurs out in front of a welding and metalworking shop on the edge of Hico. The tallest spur is at least 20 feet tall, so you can't miss it! They're just off the side of the road on 281, on the north end of town (on the right if you're driving north).
[Chessie Monks, 10/13/2011]
November 24, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Home-Made Alligator, Beaumont, Texas
- Casket on a Pole, Longview, Texas
- World's Largest Fire Hydrant - Former, Beaumont, Texas
- Water Wall, Houston, Texas
- Darwin the Gorilla, Waco, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia