Hico, Texas: Giant Metal Spurs3 giant metal spurs advertise a welding and metalworking shop. One stands at least 20 ft. tall.
- US Hwy 281, Hico, TX
- Northwest edge of town, east side of US Hwy 281 and Elizabeth St.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Metal Spurs
There are three giant metal spurs out in front of a welding and metalworking shop on the edge of Hico. The tallest spur is at least 20 feet tall, so you can't miss it! They're just off the side of the road on 281, on the north end of town (on the right if you're driving north).[Chessie Monks, 10/13/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Grave of Brushy Bill Roberts, or maybe Billy The Kid, Hamilton, TX - 19 mi.
- Moo-La the Cow, Stephenville, TX - 19 mi.
- Last Place That Made Original Formula Dr Pepper, Dublin, TX - 19 mi.
- In the region: Dancing Frogs (formerly at Willie Nelson-Branded Biodiesel Truck Stop), Carl's Corner, TX - 58 mi.