Marathon, Florida: Henry, The Pigeon Key Express
A fake locomotive engine named "Henry" transports visitors to the remote Pigeon Key from Knight Key.
- Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL
- Approximately at Mile Marker 47 on the Overseas Highway. Exit on the east side of the road.
- M-Su 10 am - 3 pm (Call to verify)
- Adults $8.50, under 13 $5.00, under 6 free
Visitor Tips and News About Henry, The Pigeon Key Express
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Henry, The Pigeon Key Express
Knight Key is part of the Islands of Marathon, FL. Pigeon Key is a historic spit of land that is only accessible by boat, walking, or "Henry," the Pigeon Key Express. Henry is a (look-alike) train that takes passengers from Knight Key over to Pigeon Key.
[Richard Stockman, 11/05/2011]
June 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Linger Lodge - Taxidermy Trove, Bradenton, Florida
- Amphibious Soldiers of WWII Museum, Carrabelle, Florida
- World's Largest Fishing Lure, Miramar Beach, Florida
- Giant Sloth Statue, Miami, Florida
- Lightner Museum, St. Augustine, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Razorback Rock, Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee