Marathon, Florida: Henry, The Pigeon Key Express
A fake locomotive engine named "Henry" transports visitors to the remote Pigeon Key from Knight Key.
- Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL
- Approximately at Mile Marker 47 on the Overseas Highway. Exit on the east side of the road.
- M-Su 10 am - 3 pm (Call to verify)
- Adults $8.50, under 13 $5.00, under 6 free
Visitor Tips and News About Henry, The Pigeon Key Express
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Henry, The Pigeon Key Express
Knight Key is part of the Islands of Marathon, FL. Pigeon Key is a historic spit of land that is only accessible by boat, walking, or "Henry," the Pigeon Key Express. Henry is a (look-alike) train that takes passengers from Knight Key over to Pigeon Key.
[Richard Stockman, 11/05/2011]
January 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Ford Truck Collection, Crawfordville, Florida
- Southgate Shopping Center Arch, Lakeland, Florida
- World's Largest Gone with the Wind Collection, Plant City, Florida
- 24-Foot-Tall Potty Chair, Winter Haven, Florida
- Forrester's Secret Garden of Art and Parrots, Key West, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Anvil Rock, Anvil Rock, South Carolina
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- First Transcontinental Phone Call Monument, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Rick James Grave, Buffalo, New York
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana