Menomonie, Wisconsin: Devil's Punchbowl
Natural wooded hollow is reportedly the haunt of ghosts, fairies, little men and trolls.
Devils Punchbowl County Park
- 410th St./Paradise Valley Rd, Menomonie, WI
- Devils Punchbowl County Park. West of Menomonie, WI on Highway 29. Cross the Red Cedar River and turn left on County Highway P. Go about 1/8th mile on P, turn left onto Paradise Valley Road. Drive between 2 and 3 miles down that road, there is a parking lot on the left. Punchbowl is a short walk down the trail.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Devil's Punchbowl
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Don't forget the Skittles!
Ghosts, fairies, little men and trolls have been reported to haunt this beautiful natural site in northern Wisconsin. People who joke about the trolls while in the Punchbowl have returned to their vehicles to have them not start for unknown reasons. Bring a shiny stone or some skittles to appease the trolls.
Water runs year round out of the cliff face -- reportedly it retains it exceptionally cold temperature for days after it is collected.
[Margaret Guyette, 11/13/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Bluegill Fish, Birchwood, Wisconsin
- Matt Kenseth Life-Size Wax Figure, Cambridge, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- High School Rocket, Neenah, Wisconsin
- Shoe Store King Kong, Black Earth, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips