Visitor Tips and News About Bucketmen Live
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin - Bucketmen Live
Retired farmer puts to good use his extra time, welding skills and a huge collection of scrap metal to create a field of folk art metal sculptures. Made of buckets, fence insulators, plows and cultivators, these sculptures peer out of the ditches and fields, watching the traffic pass by on State Highway 178. [Margaret Guyette, 11/10/2011]
- 5 miles north of Chippewa Falls, WI on State Highway 178. The sculpture are on the east side of the road and extend for about 1/8 mile.
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, Madison, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty Behind the Plate, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- Ship Shaped Car Wash, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Flea Market Junk Robot, Adams, Wisconsin
- Feature: Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia