Visitor Tips and News About Bucketmen Live
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin - Bucketmen Live
Retired farmer puts to good use his extra time, welding skills and a huge collection of scrap metal to create a field of folk art metal sculptures. Made of buckets, fence insulators, plows and cultivators, these sculptures peer out of the ditches and fields, watching the traffic pass by on State Highway 178. [Margaret Guyette, 11/10/2011]
- 5 miles north of Chippewa Falls, WI on State Highway 178. The sculpture are on the east side of the road and extend for about 1/8 mile.
June 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cheese House Mouse and Cow, Marinette, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
- Cow Sculptures, Thorp, Wisconsin
- Frog of Fontana, Fontana-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin
- Patriotic Town 9/11 Memorial, Little Chute, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota