The Dalles, Oregon: Muffmobile - Gone
It looks like the kind of car that we were all supposed to be driving now, as predicted by people in the 1950s.
- Nelson Exhaust, W 6th St. is the frontage Rd. and runs parallel to I-84
- Appears gone August 2009. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Muffmobile - Gone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Muffmobile or is this Muffler Man's car? It is located at Nelson Exhaust in The Dalles Or.
[Joe Boulter, 10/02/2006]
Our trip to Oregon was a blast thanks to your site. The monkeys are alive and well at Alf's Burgers and Ice Cream McMinnville, OR.
I also wanted to pass along this photo I took at Nelson Exhaust in The Dalles, Oregon. Gentlemen, meet the "MUFFMOBILE" It was parked outside their muffler shop. Sorry I can't remember the road we were on.
[Jason Smith, 09/17/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 18, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Cuckoo's Nest Mental Hospital Museum, Salem, Oregon
- Sea Lion Caves, Florence, Oregon
- Oregon State Hospital Cremains Memorial, Salem, Oregon
- World's Smallest Harbor, Depoe Bay, Oregon
- Statue of Joe the Sea Lion, Lincoln City, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips