The Dalles, Oregon: Muffmobile - GoneIt looks like the kind of car that we were all supposed to be driving now, as predicted by people in the 1950s.
- Nelson Exhaust, W 6th St. is the frontage Rd. and runs parallel to I-84
- Appears gone August 2009. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Muffmobile - Gone
The Muffmobile or is this Muffler Man's car? It is located at Nelson Exhaust in The Dalles Or.[Joe Boulter, 10/02/2006]
Our trip to Oregon was a blast thanks to your site. The monkeys are alive and well at Alf's Burgers and Ice Cream McMinnville, OR.
I also wanted to pass along this photo I took at Nelson Exhaust in The Dalles, Oregon. Gentlemen, meet the "MUFFMOBILE" It was parked outside their muffler shop. Sorry I can't remember the road we were on.[Jason Smith, 09/17/2000]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Mikey's Muffler Sculptures, Hood River, OR - 16 mi.
- Almost Bavarian Town, White Salmon, WA - 15 mi.
- Sam Hill's Stonehenge, Maryhill, WA - 20 mi.
- In the region: Evil Lab from Short Circuit: Stand on Live Generator, North Bonneville, WA - 35 mi.