Milford, Nebraska: Dinosaur Museum (Closed)
Exhibited over 65 different prehistoric species. Dinosaur Museum and Heartland Haunt were separate attractions, but you could buy a combo ticket.
- I-80 exit 382 south, it's on the right immediately past the bridge near the gas station.
- July 2014: Reported closed since 2013.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Museum (Closed)
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
As of 2013, it appears the Dinosaur Museum is closed due to lack of visitors. Shame too, the dinosaurs were great and there was nothing more fun than watching folks slam into the walls of the mirror maze. [Jen Bee, 07/17/2014]
Dinosaur Museum and Heartland Haunt
Heading down route 80 is a life-size, real looking dinosaur heading toward the highway... watch out! It is advertising for the dinosaur museum... Look for it on the south side of the highway.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 28, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nebraska Latest Tips and Stories
- Fall of Saigon, Recreated, Lexington, Nebraska
- Dinosaur Museum, Milford, Nebraska
- Giant Ice Cream Cone, Chappell, Nebraska
- Birthplace of Kool-Aid, Hastings, Nebraska
- Holy Family Shrine, Gretna, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips