Milford, Nebraska: Dinosaur Museum (Closed)
Exhibited over 65 different prehistoric species. Dinosaur Museum and Heartland Haunt were separate attractions, but you could buy a combo ticket.
- I-80 exit 382 south, it's on the right immediately past the bridge near the gas station.
- July 2014: Reported closed since 2013.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaur Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
As of 2013, it appears the Dinosaur Museum is closed due to lack of visitors. Shame too, the dinosaurs were great and there was nothing more fun than watching folks slam into the walls of the mirror maze. [Jen Bee, 07/17/2014]
Dinosaur Museum and Heartland Haunt
Heading down route 80 is a life-size, real looking dinosaur heading toward the highway... watch out! It is advertising for the dinosaur museum... Look for it on the south side of the highway.
August 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Nebraska Latest Tips and Stories
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- Sod House Museum - World's Largest Plow, Gothenburg, Nebraska
- Harold Warp's Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska
- Fort Cody Trading Post, North Platte, Nebraska
- Muffler Man - Indian, North Platte, Nebraska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Totally '80s Pizza, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Tablet Honoring E. Gary Gygax, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan