Bonduel, Wisconsin: Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Motorcycle dealership that includes a zoo, hot rod museum (with 10-seat motorcycle), restaurant and pirate ship. Dukes of Hazzard car and police in pursuit on the roof.
- W. 2709 Hwy 29, Bonduel, WI
- 18 miles west of Green Bay on the left (South) side of State Highway 29.
- M, Th 9-5, Tu, W 9-6, Sat 9-4, Su 10-3. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Airborne Dukes of Hazzard Cars
At Doc's Harley Davidson the General Lee and Sheriff Coltrane's car are flying over top of the classic car and cycle museum. The museum is free and has lots of classic cars inside. [David, 09/06/2014]
Doc's Harley-Davidson - Zoo and Museum
At Doc's Harley-Davidson Zoo and Museum, the pirate ship...arrrrgh. [Ron Renken, 06/07/2013]
Not your father's Harley dealership -- this place has a little bit of everything. It is part dealership, zoo, hot rod museum, antiques, and restaurant. Easily recognizable from the highway by the General Lee and chasing police car adorning the roof.
Don't miss the full size pirate ship or 10-seat motorcycle created by Doc himself.
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Birthplace of the Ice Cream Sundae, Two Rivers, Wisconsin
- World's Most Artistic Bathrooms, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Weird Lawn Ornaments, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia