Bonduel, Wisconsin: Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Motorcycle dealership that includes a zoo, hot rod museum (with 10-seat motorcycle), restaurant and pirate ship. Dukes of Hazzard car and police in pursuit on the roof.
- W. 2709 Hwy 29, Bonduel, WI
- 18 miles west of Green Bay on the left (South) side of State Highway 29.
- M, Th 9-5, Tu, W 9-6, Sat 9-4, Su 10-3. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Airborne Dukes of Hazzard Cars
Visitor Tips and News About Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At Doc's Harley Davidson the General Lee and Sheriff Coltrane's car are flying over top of the classic car and cycle museum. The museum is free and has lots of classic cars inside. [David, 09/06/2014]
Doc's Harley-Davidson - Zoo and Museum
At Doc's Harley-Davidson Zoo and Museum, the pirate ship...arrrrgh. [Ron Renken, 06/07/2013]
Not your father's Harley dealership -- this place has a little bit of everything. It is part dealership, zoo, hot rod museum, antiques, and restaurant. Easily recognizable from the highway by the General Lee and chasing police car adorning the roof.
Don't miss the full size pirate ship or 10-seat motorcycle created by Doc himself.
April 19, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Authentic Dutch Windmill, Little Chute, Wisconsin
- Pierre of d' Nort Statue, St. Germain, Wisconsin
- Claire d' Loon, Mercer, Wisconsin
- Joan of Arc's Stone, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fillmore the Hippie from Cars, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Incline, Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Video: Yesteryear Travel: Fashion Horizons, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- World's Largest Bat - The Vampire Kind, Louisville, Kentucky
- Duncan Hines was a Real Man, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips