Bonduel, Wisconsin: Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Motorcycle dealership that includes a zoo, hot rod museum (with 10-seat motorcycle), restaurant and pirate ship. Dukes of Hazzard car and police in pursuit on the root.
- W. 2709 Hwy 29, Bonduel, WI
- 18 miles west of Green Bay on the left (South) side of State Highway 29.
- M, Th 9-5, Tu, W 9-6, Sat 9-4, Su 10-3. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Doc's Harley-Davidson - Zoo and Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At Doc's Harley-Davidson Zoo and Museum, the pirate ship...arrrrgh. [Ron Renken, 06/07/2013]
Not your father's Harley dealership -- this place has a little bit of everything. It is part dealership, zoo, hot rod museum, antiques, and restaurant. Easily recognizable from the highway by the General Lee and chasing police car adorning the roof.
Don't miss the full size pirate ship or 10-seat motorcycle created by Doc himself.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 22, 2014
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Matt Kenseth Life-Size Wax Figure, Cambridge, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- High School Rocket, Neenah, Wisconsin
- Shoe Store King Kong, Black Earth, Wisconsin
- Home of the Hodag - Chamber of Commerce Statue, Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: SS Red Oak Victory Ship, Richmond, California
- Feature: Rosie the Riveter Visitor Center, Richmond, California
- T.A.R.D.I.S., York, South Carolina
- Vandal-Ravaged Woodhenge, Smithville, Missouri
- Hong Kong Willie, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips