Bonduel, Wisconsin: Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Motorcycle dealership that includes a zoo, hot rod museum (with 10-seat motorcycle), restaurant and pirate ship. Dukes of Hazzard car and police in pursuit on the roof.
- W. 2709 Hwy 29, Bonduel, WI
- 18 miles west of Green Bay on the left (South) side of State Highway 29.
- M, Th 9-5, Tu, W 9-6, Sat 9-4, Su 10-3. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Airborne Dukes of Hazzard Cars
Visitor Tips and News About Doc's Harley-Davidson - Museum, Alligators, and a Pirate Ship
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
At Doc's Harley Davidson the General Lee and Sheriff Coltrane's car are flying over top of the classic car and cycle museum. The museum is free and has lots of classic cars inside. [David, 09/06/2014]
Doc's Harley-Davidson - Zoo and Museum
At Doc's Harley-Davidson Zoo and Museum, the pirate ship...arrrrgh. [Ron Renken, 06/07/2013]
Not your father's Harley dealership -- this place has a little bit of everything. It is part dealership, zoo, hot rod museum, antiques, and restaurant. Easily recognizable from the highway by the General Lee and chasing police car adorning the roof.
Don't miss the full size pirate ship or 10-seat motorcycle created by Doc himself.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 18, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
- Wildlife Museum, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Recycled Swan Sculpture, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips