Dawson, Minnesota: Gnometown, USA
Self-proclaimed Gnometown USA features 3-foot tall garden gnomes spread around town.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Gnometown, USA
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We drove around the town for a while and really didn't see any Gnomes. However, there are quite a few of them next to the "Welcome to Dawson" sign. Pretty cool to see a bunch of them all in one place like that. [Brian From Rockland County NY, 06/07/2014]
Dawson's claim to fame is as "Gnometown, USA." Lots of 3-foot tall garden gnomes all over the place here in town.
All over town, best viewed by the welcome sign on the way into town from the east on HWY 212.
[BS Meyer, 12/21/2011]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Worlds Largest Lutefisk, Madison, MN - 9 mi.
- Liberty Bell, Viking, and Mural, Milan, MN - 14 mi.
- Salt Lake...of Minnesota!, Marietta, MN - 19 mi.
- In the region: Paul Bunyan's Anchor, Ortonville, MN - 31 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
October 24, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Bunyan's Adirondack Chair, But No Tin Man, Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Wild Thing Hay Bales, Brainerd, Minnesota
- The Hairy Mosquito, Milaca, Minnesota
- Brick Head, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cateraptasaurus, Rosedale, Maryland
- Mother Mary's Totem, San Luis, Colorado
- Penobscot Narrows Observatory and Bridge, Prospect, Maine
- Big Travel Mug, North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Mr. Potato Head Pizza Guy, Providence, Rhode Island
Latest Visitor Tips