Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
September 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Walleye, Rush City, Minnesota
- Rapidan Dam Cafe - That Dam Humor, Rapidan, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Moon Winx Sign, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Large Penny-Farthing Bicycle, Calhan, Colorado
- Southfork Ranch, Parker, Texas
- Blue Angel on a Stick, Pensacola, Florida
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin