Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
June 29, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Witch's Hat Water Tower, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pottyville - Outhouse Collection, Glenwood, Minnesota
- Hot Sam's: Big Weird Junk, Lakeville, Minnesota
- Fagen Fighters WWII Museum, Granite Falls, Minnesota
- Giant Braille Book, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota