Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
April 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
- 45-Foot-Tall Eiffel Tower, Good Thunder, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Gurley's House And Collection, Marks, Mississippi
- Heating/AC Duct Work Man, Effingham, Illinois
- Indiana Military Museum, Vincennes, Indiana
- Lincoln Crossing Wabash River, Westport, Illinois
- Sheet Metal Man Driving Tractor, Westfield, Iowa