Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
September 2, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Two-Way Oldsmobile, Preston, Minnesota
- Big Wooden Chair, Orr, Minnesota
- Lumberjack Statue, Winton, Minnesota
- Pellet Pete, Chisholm, Minnesota
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Spirit Lake Massacre Monument and Graves, Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Highest Point in Iowa - Hawkeye Point, Sibley, Iowa
- Windmill Garden, Erick, Oklahoma
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Williams, Arizona
- Rainbow Rock Shop Dinosaurs, Holbrook, Arizona