Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
March 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Chief Kandiyohi Statue, Willmar, Minnesota
- The Sinking Barn, Zimmerman, Minnesota
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia