Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
November 30, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- Birthplace of F. Scott Fitzgerald, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Feature: Big Fish Supper Club, Bena, Minnesota
- Huge Kid Reading a Book, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California