Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
May 25, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York