Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
July 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota
- The Naniboujou Painted Lodge, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Floating Loon, Virginia, Minnesota
- Pizza Sphinx, Pequot Lakes, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Historic Route 66 Museum, Kingman, Arizona
- Redwood Bull, Felton, California
- Schepps Big Cow, Dallas, Texas
- Reality TV Tattoo Parlor, West Hollywood, California
- Grumman Greenhouse, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania