Visitor Tips and News About Indian Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Spring Valley, Minnesota - Indian Statue
At the Tourist Information Center in Spring Valley, MN, there is a ten-foot tall Indian statue. The Indian used to stand at the entrance of a nearby cave system called Mystery Cave, but was moved to Spring Valley later on.
There is also a pretty interesting Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum, and a nice little park.
[BS Meyer, 12/24/2011]
- Corner of Hwy. 63 and Grant Street.
May 29, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
- World's Largest "Booming" Prairie Chicken, Rothsay, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Big Bison and Mouse with Cheese, Center City, Minnesota
- Nose Diving Limo, West Union, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
- Man On Ladder On The Roof, Jackson, Tennessee
- Gay Parita Route 66 Sinclair Station, Everton, Missouri
- Birthplace of Alcoholics Anonymous, Akron, Ohio
- The Tree of Shame, Deals Gap, North Carolina