Merrillville, Indiana: Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation
"Home of the World's Best Gummies" offers tours (except in Nov-Dec and Mar-Apr). Scientific breakthrough: they developed a gummy that will not freeze.
Albanese Candy Outlet Store
- 5441 East Lincoln Hwy., Merrillville, IN
- Albanese Candy Outlet Store, 1 mile east of Merrillville on US Hwy 30, south side.
- M-Sa - 9 am - 8 pm, Su - 10 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation
Visitor Tips and News About Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The pure smell of deliciousness is enough to make a stop. However, the fountain was not on or not working! [Tiffany, 09/24/2013]
Giant Chocolate Fountain
There is a giant chocolate fountain inside Albanese Candy Outlet Store in Merrillville, Indiana. This place has any kind of candy you can think of. They really specialize in gummies. It's like a mini Willy Wonka's. They also offer tours.
[Vinny Gragg, 12/26/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Mushroom, Middlebury, Indiana
- Barn with Semi Truck Shingle Roof, Peru, Indiana
- Boot City Opry, Terre Haute, Indiana
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Monument To "The Ideal Section" Of The Lincoln Highway, Dyer, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pollinatarium: Bees and Bats, Urbana, Illinois
- Medical Exhibit of Yesteryear, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips