Merrillville, Indiana: Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation
"Home of the World's Best Gummies" offers tours (except in Nov-Dec and Mar-Apr). Scientific breakthrough: they developed a gummy that will not freeze.
Albanese Candy Outlet Store
- 5441 East Lincoln Hwy., Merrillville, IN
- Albanese Candy Outlet Store, 1 mile east of Merrillville on US Hwy 30, south side.
- M-Sa - 9 am - 8 pm, Su - 10 am - 6 pm. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation
Visitor Tips and News About Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The pure smell of deliciousness is enough to make a stop. However, the fountain was not on or not working! [Tiffany, 09/24/2013]
Giant Chocolate Fountain
There is a giant chocolate fountain inside Albanese Candy Outlet Store in Merrillville, Indiana. This place has any kind of candy you can think of. They really specialize in gummies. It's like a mini Willy Wonka's. They also offer tours.
[Vinny Gragg, 12/26/2011]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 30, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Drunken Pink Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Grave of a Gypsy Queen, Evansville, Indiana
- Monument to Ideal Section of the Lincoln Highway, Dyer, Indiana
- Pyramid Park, Needmore, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Louisiana State Penitentiary Museum, Angola, Louisiana
- Big Metal Dragon, East Bethany, New York
- Armored Knight, Batavia, New York
- Entertrainment Junction, West Chester, Ohio
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips