Brunswick, Georgia: Sleep in a Treehouse
Pay money to sleep in a tree. "It's very much like summer camp, but with no counselors."
- 3901 US Hwy 82, Brunswick, GA
- I-95 exit 29. Drive west on US 82 for two miles. After passing a radio station on the left, the highway divides. At the next intersection (Ratcliff/Myers Hill Rd, no stoplight), just past milepost 11, make a U-turn. Drive east on US 82 for a half-mile. After passing milepost 11, immediately slow down. You'll see a tiny dirt driveway on the right leading into the woods. Open the gate and drive down the bumpy road a half-mile to the parking lot.
- No entry without reservation. Check-in: 11:30AM-7 PM (Call to verify)
- Overnight reservations.
Sleep in a Treehouse
Visitor Tips and News About Sleep in a Treehouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's called the Hostel in the Forest. For a fee you can stay in a treehouse and wander the grounds. It's very much like summer camp, but with no counselors.
[Jan Dubin, 03/02/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 26, 2014
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Southern Forest World Environmental Center, Waycross, Georgia
- Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop, Tallapoosa, Georgia
- Scrap Metal Eagle, Calhoun, Georgia
- Georgia Game Park, Rising Fawn, Georgia
- Allman Brothers Caged Party Graves, Macon, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Williams, Arizona
- Sit On Einstein's Lap, Washington, DC
- Gargoyles, Washington National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- Big Bluegill Fish, Birchwood, Wisconsin
- Theodore Roosevelt Island, McLean, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips