Brunswick, Georgia: Sleep in a Treehouse
Pay money to sleep in a tree. "It's very much like summer camp, but with no counselors."
- 3901 US Hwy 82, Brunswick, GA
- I-95 exit 29. Drive west on US 82 for two miles. After passing a radio station on the left, the highway divides. At the next intersection (Ratcliff/Myers Hill Rd, no stoplight), just past milepost 11, make a U-turn. Drive east on US 82 for a half-mile. After passing milepost 11, immediately slow down. You'll see a tiny dirt driveway on the right leading into the woods. Open the gate and drive down the bumpy road a half-mile to the parking lot.
- No entry without reservation. Check-in: 11:30AM-7 PM (Call to verify)
- Overnight reservations.
Sleep in a Treehouse
Visitor Tips and News About Sleep in a Treehouse
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's called the Hostel in the Forest. For a fee you can stay in a treehouse and wander the grounds. It's very much like summer camp, but with no counselors.
[Jan Dubin, 03/02/2000]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 23, 2014
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Cow Mailbox, Savannah, Georgia
- Spin This 11-Ton Rock, Atlanta, Georgia
- Where FDR Died, Warm Springs, Georgia
- Large Bulldog Covered With Pennies, St. Simons, Georgia
- Bail Bonds Pink Elephant (Gone), Lawrenceville, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips