Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Manitowoc, Wisconsin - Large Beer Bottles
Visitor Tips and News About Large Beer Bottles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Budweiser bottles on the side of the Manitowoc Malting Plant operated by Busch Agricultural Resources Inc. are 90 ft tall and 30 ft wide. The interesting thing is that no main Budweiser brands are brewed there only some of their off brands. The facility is mainly used to produce the "malt" and is trained elsewhere.
[Mark Bertieri, 02/26/2008]
Large Beer Bottles:
Address: Manitowoc, WI
Directions: Take Washington Ave. (Hwy 151) East from I-43 until it dead-ends at the big bottles in downtown Manitowoc.
Hours: Not open to the public.
Manitowoc, Wisconsin - Big Bud Six Pack
The big Old Style six-pack in LaCrosse is gone, but there's a big six pack of rival Budweiser bottles on the other side of the state.
[David E.B. Smith, 01/21/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 29, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Joan of Arc's Stone, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fillmore the Hippie from Cars, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Forevertron - Open!, North Freedom, Wisconsin
- Roasted Chicken on Plate, Elk Creek, Wisconsin
- Snowblower Man, Brillion, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Marker: Atom Bombs Dropped Here, Eureka, North Carolina
- Navajo Code Talkers Statue & Window Rock, Window Rock, Arizona
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips