Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Manitowoc, Wisconsin - Large Beer Bottles
Visitor Tips and News About Large Beer Bottles
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Budweiser bottles on the side of the Manitowoc Malting Plant operated by Busch Agricultural Resources Inc. are 90 ft tall and 30 ft wide. The interesting thing is that no main Budweiser brands are brewed there only some of their off brands. The facility is mainly used to produce the "malt" and is trained elsewhere.
[Mark Bertieri, 02/26/2008]
Large Beer Bottles:
Address: Manitowoc, WI
Directions: Take Washington Ave. (Hwy 151) East from I-43 until it dead-ends at the big bottles in downtown Manitowoc.
Hours: Not open to the public.
Manitowoc, Wisconsin - Big Bud Six Pack
The big Old Style six-pack in LaCrosse is gone, but there's a big six pack of rival Budweiser bottles on the other side of the state.
[David E.B. Smith, 01/21/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 17, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Towboat L. Wade Childress, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Carved Sturgeon Photo Opportunity, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Mary Nohl's Concrete Art, Fox Point, Wisconsin
- Margaret Thatcher Jelly Belly Portrait, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Pirates Hideaway, Eagle River, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips