Nodine, Minnesota: Culvert Man
About 30 feet tall, a barrel-chested humanoid made of various sizes and shapes of culvert, wearing a culvert cowboy hat.
Nodine Culvert Sales
- 42846 Hwy 12, Nodine, MN
- Nodine Culvert Sales. I-90 exit 267. South on Hwy 12 to town and turn left, following Hwy 12. Culvert Man will be about a quarter-mile on the left, facing east.
- RA Rates:
- Major Fun
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Culvert Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Still wearing that fine corduroy culvert suit, but I noticed the exit is 267 off of I-90 (westbound) rather than 266. Also, if you arrive hungry, you'll have to move on down the road, because there truly is "no dine" in Nodine. [Louise Foresman, 06/27/2013]
It appears that Culvert Man has had some minor cosmetic surgery and is looking better than ever.
[Dave Hatleli, 03/14/2004]
Culvert Man is about 30 feet tall, a barrel chested humanoid made out of various sizes and shapes of culvert (corrigated, zinc-coated metal used for under road drainage). Wearing a cowboy hat. He's the mascot of Nodine Culvert Sales.
[Ren Tescher, 01/08/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 17, 2014
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- SPAM Museum, Austin, Minnesota
- Drive A Tank, Kasota, Minnesota
- Mosquito Statue, Effie, Minnesota
- Tin Man Family, Faribault, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips