Cambridge, Ohio: Hopalong Cassidy Museum (Gone)
The life of cowboy actor William Boyd, aka Hopalong, is remembered in his hometown. He starred in 66 films. Destroyed by fire, Sep. 3, 2016.
- In the South Tenth Street Antique Mall. Downtown, a block south of US 22/40 on 10th St., east side.
- Destroyed by fire, Sep. 3, 2016.
Hopalong Cassidy Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Hopalong Cassidy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Western fans will enjoy a visit to the Hopalong Cassidy Museum in William Boyd's hometown. It's located in a giant cowboy collectibles and antique mall at 127 South 10th Street. Museum admission is free. Also in Cambridge, Ohio is the annual Hopalong Cassidy Festival. You'd love it.
[Laura Bates - Museum, Fan Club and Festival Founder, 03/02/2000]
October 21, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of the Flying Housewife, Columbus, Ohio
- Giant Tomato Soup Can, Napoleon, Ohio
- Alan Freed - Juke Box Hero Tombstone, Cleveland, Ohio
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Clark Gable Birthplace Museum, Cadiz, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York