Cambridge, Ohio: Hopalong Cassidy Museum
The life of cowboy actor William Boyd, aka Hopalong, is remembered in his hometown. He starred in 66 films.
- 127 S. 10th St., Cambridge, OH
- In the South Tenth Street Antique Mall. Downtown, a block south of US 22/40 on 10th St., east side.
- Th-Sa 10-4 (Call to verify)
Hopalong Cassidy Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Hopalong Cassidy Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Western fans will enjoy a visit to the Hopalong Cassidy Museum in William Boyd's hometown. It's located in a giant cowboy collectibles and antique mall at 127 South 10th Street. Museum admission is free. Also in Cambridge, Ohio is the annual Hopalong Cassidy Festival. You'd love it.
[Laura Bates - Museum, Fan Club and Festival Founder, 03/02/2000]
September 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- John Wesley Powell Memorial, Jackson, Ohio
- Drive-Thru Barn, Valley City, Ohio
- Giant Praying Mantis, Columbus, Ohio
- World's Largest Eagle's Nest Replica, LaGrange, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey