Worthington, Indiana: Stump of Former Largest Sycamore Limb
Sheltered in a gazebo in the town park. Tree stumps we've all seen -- but a limb stump? Must've been one heckuva limb.
- Worthington St., Worthington, IN
- On the north edge of town. Upright, sheltered in a little gazebo, in the town park. From Hwy 157/Jefferson St. turn west onto Worthington St., then right into Worthington Park.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Stump of Former Largest Sycamore Limb
Visitor Tips and News About Stump of Former Largest Sycamore Limb
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
If this is a sycamore limb, I would love to see the trunk.
[Karen Edwin, 09/03/2012]
Stump of Largest Sycamore Limb
In the town Park (located on the west side of town) There is a monument of the largest limb/tree of a sycamore. There is a limb from the tree house in a shelter in the park with a description who, what, where, when ...
[Tom Dillon, 01/27/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 28, 2014
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- The Walking Man Project, Anderson, Indiana
- Victory Museum, Auburn, Indiana
- Early Ford V-8 Foundation Museum, Auburn, Indiana
- Muensterberg Plaza and Clock Tower, Berne, Indiana
- Larry The Legend Bird Statue, Terre Haute, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips