Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Spartan Statue
College mascot statue is of a Spartan, sculpted by Ken Nyberg.
Visitor Tips and News About Spartan Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue of a Spartan, the mascot of M. State, the local college in roadside attraction-filled Fergus Falls, MN. Made by Minnesota's Ken Nyberg, whose sculptures can be found all over the state.
[BS Meyer, 01/19/2012]
February 7, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Becker County Museum Oddities, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Feature: Nyberg Sculpture Park, Vining, Minnesota
- Feature: The Big Foot, Vining, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona