Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Spartan Statue
College mascot statue is of a Spartan, sculpted by Ken Nyberg.
Visitor Tips and News About Spartan Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue of a Spartan, the mascot of M. State, the local college in roadside attraction-filled Fergus Falls, MN. Made by Minnesota's Ken Nyberg, whose sculptures can be found all over the state.
[BS Meyer, 01/19/2012]
July 25, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- !!! Sculpture Park Mini Golf, Minnetrista, Minnesota
- Giant Purple Prince Mural, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Guerin Gas Station, Shoreview, Minnesota
- Hermann the German, New Ulm, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma
- Screamin' Tub Mannequin, Shasta Lake, California
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana
- Austin Toy Museum, Austin, Texas
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia