Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Spartan Statue
College mascot statue is of a Spartan, sculpted by Ken Nyberg.
Visitor Tips and News About Spartan Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue of a Spartan, the mascot of M. State, the local college in roadside attraction-filled Fergus Falls, MN. Made by Minnesota's Ken Nyberg, whose sculptures can be found all over the state.
[BS Meyer, 01/19/2012]
July 1, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Witch's Hat Water Tower, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Pottyville - Outhouse Collection, Glenwood, Minnesota
- Hot Sam's: Big Weird Junk, Lakeville, Minnesota
- Fagen Fighters WWII Museum, Granite Falls, Minnesota
- Giant Braille Book, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas