Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Spartan Statue
College mascot statue is of a Spartan, sculpted by Ken Nyberg.
Visitor Tips and News About Spartan Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Statue of a Spartan, the mascot of M. State, the local college in roadside attraction-filled Fergus Falls, MN. Made by Minnesota's Ken Nyberg, whose sculptures can be found all over the state.
[BS Meyer, 01/19/2012]
December 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Metal Fish Scupture, Art Alley, Battle Lake, Minnesota
- Tour the Sod House, Sanborn, Minnesota
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Amboy Lions, Amboy, California
- Castle Halloween Museum, Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Film Strip USA Monument, Culver City, California
- San Francisco Dungeon, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon