Chicago, Illinois: Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Chicago Blackhawks hockey legends Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita are sculpted for posterity in front of the stadium where they played.
Visitor Tips and News About Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
The Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues reside outside of the United Center, home of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls. They are located right around the corner from the Michael Jordan statue, near historic Gate 3 1/2.
The Blackhawks unveiled these statues of Hockey Hall of Famers Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita on Oct 22nd, 2011. Bobby and Stan are considered by many as being the two greatest Blackhawks.
[Vinny Gragg, 02/08/2012]
November 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Las Vegas Sign Replica, McCook, Illinois
- Big Cheesy Noodle, Champaign, Illinois
- 25-Foot-Tall Geriatric Walker, Edwardsville, Illinois
- Plugged In: Human Circuit Board, Edwardsville, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana