Chicago, Illinois: Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Chicago Blackhawks hockey legends Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita are sculpted for posterity in front of the stadium where they played.
Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Visitor Tips and News About Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues reside outside of the United Center, home of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls. They are located right around the corner from the Michael Jordan statue, near historic Gate 3 1/2.
The Blackhawks unveiled these statues of Hockey Hall of Famers Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita on Oct 22nd, 2011. Bobby and Stan are considered by many as being the two greatest Blackhawks.
[Vinny Gragg, 02/08/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Michael Jordan Statue, Chicago, IL - < 1 mi.
- Big Monster Door, Chicago, IL - < 1 mi.
- Sculpture of a Dirty Pile of Snow, Chicago, IL - 1 mi.
- Big Teeth, Toothbrush, Tooth Fairy, Chicago, IL - 4 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 31, 2014
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Knitting Needles, Casey, Illinois
- Shoe Tree, Highland Park, Illinois
- Huge Wooden Colonial Guy, St. Charles, Illinois
- Buck Rogers-esque Water Tower, Makanda, Illinois
- Tiny Church - The Traveler's Chapel, Nashville, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips