Chicago, Illinois: Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Chicago Blackhawks hockey legends Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita are sculpted for posterity in front of the stadium where they played.
Visitor Tips and News About Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita Statues
The Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita statues reside outside of the United Center, home of the Chicago Blackhawks and the Chicago Bulls. They are located right around the corner from the Michael Jordan statue, near historic Gate 3 1/2.
The Blackhawks unveiled these statues of Hockey Hall of Famers Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita on Oct 22nd, 2011. Bobby and Stan are considered by many as being the two greatest Blackhawks.
[Vinny Gragg, 02/08/2012]
October 9, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Man Made of Plastic Barrels, Lynwood, Illinois
- Poppy Plane Crash Memorial, Bloomington, Illinois
- Berwyn Route 66 Museum, Berwyn, Illinois
- World's Largest Rocking Chair, Casey, Illinois
- Giant Jukebox Entrance, Carol Stream, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tiny World, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
- Gigantic Bike Cable Lock, Reno, Nevada
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado