Peru, Illinois: Star Trek Vulcan Hand
An old tree has been carved into the Vulcan "Live long and prosper" greeting by an anonymous Star Trek fan (if not an actual Vulcan).
- Herbert St., Peru, IL
- SW side of town near Sunset Park, on the corner of Herbert St. and 1st St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Star Trek Vulcan Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Star Trek Vulcan Hand
There is some very nice landscaping around the hand, but It is still very out of place in this clean and quiet neighborhood. The neighbors must have flipped when they saw this for the first time! [Ryan Miller, 06/09/2013]
Roddenberrian Hand Sculpture
This homage to Star Trek's Mr. Spock appeared recently near my home. The artist (and resident of the house) is unknown.
[Peggy Clydesdale, 02/04/2012]
October 21, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Shawnee Forest Bigfoot, Herod, Illinois
- Feature: Historic Museum of Torture Devices, Alton, Illinois
- Wind Farm Lookout Platform, Ellsworth, Illinois
- World's Largest Wind Chime, Casey, Illinois
- Gemini Giant - Space Age Muffler Man, Wilmington, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hobby Horse House - Home of Doll Lady, Matlacha, Florida
- Grave of the Foot of James A. Reid, Salisbury, North Carolina
- Fifty-Foot-Tall Concrete Teepee, Lawrence, Kansas
- Grave of Washington's Last Pallbearer, Lambertville, New Jersey
- Partridge Family Bus Replica, Ashland, New York