Peru, Illinois: Star Trek Vulcan Hand
An old tree has been carved into the Vulcan "Live long and prosper" greeting by an anonymous Star Trek fan (if not an actual Vulcan).
- Herbert St., Peru, IL
- SW side of town near Sunset Park, on the corner of Herbert St. and 1st St.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Star Trek Vulcan Hand
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Star Trek Vulcan Hand
There is some very nice landscaping around the hand, but It is still very out of place in this clean and quiet neighborhood. The neighbors must have flipped when they saw this for the first time! [Ryan Miller, 06/09/2013]
Roddenberrian Hand Sculpture
This homage to Star Trek's Mr. Spock appeared recently near my home. The artist (and resident of the house) is unknown.
[Peggy Clydesdale, 02/04/2012]
December 1, 2015
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Las Vegas Sign Replica, McCook, Illinois
- Big Cheesy Noodle, Champaign, Illinois
- 25-Foot-Tall Geriatric Walker, Edwardsville, Illinois
- Plugged In: Human Circuit Board, Edwardsville, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama