Mineral Wells, Texas: Laumdronat - Washing Machine MuseumThe oddly spelled laundromat business also contains a display of vintage clothes cleaning appliances, wash tubs and wash boards.
- W Hubbard St, Mineral Wells, TX
- US Hwy 180, west end of town. North side of Hubbard St., at 6th Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Laumdronat - Washing Machine Museum
The Laumdronat (not misspelled) is not only a laundromat to wash your clothes at, but also a vintage washing machine museum to enjoy while the clothes are washing. There is no charge to visit the museum part and it is well worth the trip.[Bindi, 01/29/2012]
While doing your dirty clothes, peruse a collection of decommissioned washing machines, tubs, boards, and vintage laundry accessories. March 2014: Photo added.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Famous Mineral Water - Crazy Water, Mineral Wells, TX - < 1 mi.
- Sam the Snowman, Mineral Wells, TX - < 1 mi.
- Large Yogi Bear Statue, Mineral Wells, TX - 2 mi.
- In the region: Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison Statues in a Mausoleum, Fort Worth, TX - 44 mi.