Beavercreek, Ohio: 9/11 Memorial - WTC Beams
25 ft. tall twisted steel beams from the World Trade Center are the focus of this memorial, dedicated ten years after the terror attacks of 2001.
- N. Fairfield Rd., Beavercreek, OH
- Intersection of US Hwy 35 and N. Fairfield Rd. It stands in the northwest corner. From US 35, exit at N. Fairfield Rd. Turn right, monument will be on the left.
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial - WTC Beams
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
9/11 Memorial - WTC Beam
This piece of steel from the World Trade Center stands over 25 ft .high, and weighs nearly 3 tons. It was dedicated on 9/11/2011 to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the attacks.
There is a parking lot and trail to walk up to it. [David, 02/04/2012]
August 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- John Wesley Powell Memorial, Jackson, Ohio
- Drive-Thru Barn, Valley City, Ohio
- Giant Praying Mantis, Columbus, Ohio
- World's Largest Eagle's Nest Replica, LaGrange, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa