Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada: Prehistoric World
50+ concrete dinosaurs made by the Dupuis family are arranged along a forested path.
Visitor Tips and News About Prehistoric World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are more than 50 full size concrete dinosaurs that have been made by the owners, the Dupuis family.
February 27, 2017
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- William Jelly Statue, Shelburne, Ontario
- Canadian Submarine HMJS Ojibwa, Port Burwell, Ontario
- Giant Mallard Duck, Scugog, Ontario
- Grounded Ship In Lake Ontario, Lincoln - Vineland, Ontario
- World's Largest Inukshuk, Schomberg, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Date Shakes and Hot Spring Baths, Tecopa, California
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- New London School Explosion Monument, New London, Texas
- Pink Elephant With Glasses, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Don Q Inn - Fire!, Dodgeville, Wisconsin