Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada: Prehistoric World
50+ concrete dinosaurs made by the Dupuis family are arranged along a forested path.
Visitor Tips and News About Prehistoric World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are more than 50 full size concrete dinosaurs that have been made by the owners, the Dupuis family.
July 28, 2015
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Tesla Statue: Canadian Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Inukshuk, Vermilion Bay, Ontario
- Indian River Reptile Zoo, Indian River, Ontario
- Big Plastic Rooster, Grand Bend, Ontario
- Big Bulldog, Southampton, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia