Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada: Prehistoric World
50+ concrete dinosaurs made by the Dupuis family are arranged along a forested path.
Visitor Tips and News About Prehistoric World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are more than 50 full size concrete dinosaurs that have been made by the owners, the Dupuis family.
April 29, 2017
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- 1954 Dairy Queen with Original Sign, Port Colborne, Ontario
- Statue of Uncle Sam, Fort Erie, Ontario
- Giant Sleeping Gryphon Mascot, Guelph, Ontario
- William Jelly Statue, Shelburne, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas