Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada: Prehistoric World
50+ concrete dinosaurs made by the Dupuis family are arranged along a forested path.
Visitor Tips and News About Prehistoric World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are more than 50 full size concrete dinosaurs that have been made by the owners, the Dupuis family.
May 4, 2016
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Blue Moose With Mountie Hat, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Empire State Building on Its Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Dinosaur Adventure Golf, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Tesla Statue: Canadian Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Inukshuk, Vermilion Bay, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont