Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada: Prehistoric World
50+ concrete dinosaurs made by the Dupuis family are arranged along a forested path.
Visitor Tips and News About Prehistoric World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are more than 50 full size concrete dinosaurs that have been made by the owners, the Dupuis family.
July 5, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Plastic Rooster, Grand Bend, Ontario
- Big Bulldog, Southampton, Ontario
- 10-Foot-Tall Bagpipe Player, Formerly a Tree, Kincardine, Ontario
- The Corran Ruins, Wiarton, Ontario
- Tiny Church, Shallow Lake, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota