Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada: Prehistoric World
50+ concrete dinosaurs made by the Dupuis family are arranged along a forested path.
Visitor Tips and News About Prehistoric World
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
These are more than 50 full size concrete dinosaurs that have been made by the owners, the Dupuis family.
October 21, 2016
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Mallard Duck, Scugog, Ontario
- Grounded Ship In Lake Ontario, Lincoln - Vineland, Ontario
- World's Largest Inukshuk, Schomberg, Ontario
- Large Pencil, Bracebridge, Ontario
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seattle Underground Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Tiny Church in a Parking Lot, Tustin, California
- Scarecrows and Harvest Festival, Cambria, California
- World's Longest Memorial to a Woman or an Indian, Florence, Alabama