Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Jungle Habitat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
West Milford, New Jersey - Jungle Habitat
Apparently all that is left of Jungle Habitat is the entrance-way structure. People come here to hike and walk around but it appears that everything else about Jungle Habitat has disappeared.
[Steve McNeil, 10/01/2009]
West Milford, New Jersey - Jungle Habitat (abandoned)
An old abandond drive through safari. Now owned by the state, a great place for biking and hiking, run down but still some stuff left back there like the old gates and fences. remnents of a visitor center. also a great place to see wildlife, who knows you might even see one of the old residents at the safari....
December 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- WW2 Coastal Battery Big Gun, Highlands, New Jersey
- Robot Auto Part Turkey, Hammonton, New Jersey
- Steel Dinosaurs, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
- Strange and Creepy Graves, South Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Halfwit Muffler Man Head, Holmeson, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois