Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Jungle Habitat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
West Milford, New Jersey - Jungle Habitat
Apparently all that is left of Jungle Habitat is the entrance-way structure. People come here to hike and walk around but it appears that everything else about Jungle Habitat has disappeared.
[Steve McNeil, 10/01/2009]
West Milford, New Jersey - Jungle Habitat (abandoned)
An old abandond drive through safari. Now owned by the state, a great place for biking and hiking, run down but still some stuff left back there like the old gates and fences. remnents of a visitor center. also a great place to see wildlife, who knows you might even see one of the old residents at the safari....
August 30, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- VHAS's Statue of Liberty, Vineland, New Jersey
- Morris Plains 9/11 Memorial, Morris Plains, New Jersey
- Uncle Bill's Pancake House Mural, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Steel Dinosaurs, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa
- Lonely Putt-Putt Giraffe, Ontario, Ohio
- Roy's Cafe Motel - Famous Sign, Amboy, California
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota