Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Jungle Habitat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
West Milford, New Jersey - Jungle Habitat
Apparently all that is left of Jungle Habitat is the entrance-way structure. People come here to hike and walk around but it appears that everything else about Jungle Habitat has disappeared.
[Steve McNeil, 10/01/2009]
West Milford, New Jersey - Jungle Habitat (abandoned)
An old abandond drive through safari. Now owned by the state, a great place for biking and hiking, run down but still some stuff left back there like the old gates and fences. remnents of a visitor center. also a great place to see wildlife, who knows you might even see one of the old residents at the safari....
May 22, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Calico, Evil Clown of Middletown, Middletown, New Jersey
- Grounds for Sculpture - Marilyn Monroe, Trenton, New Jersey
- Jersey City Big Xmas Cat, Kearny, New Jersey
- World's Tallest Watersphere, Union, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina