West Chester, Ohio: Ice Cream Cone Building - The Cone
Family-operated ice cream stand in the shape of a giant soft swirl cone. Deploys smaller, mobile cone-mobiles.
- 6855 Tylersville Rd, West Chester, OH
- From I-75 exit at the Tylersville Rd exit and drive west. The cone will be a little ways down on the left.
- April-October (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Ice Cream Cone Building - The Cone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ice Cream Cone Building - The Cone
The Cone opened in 1995. It is a family operated business that has been serving ice cream since 1973. The cone shaped building was purchased in Florida and brought to Ohio. They also have 4 mobile cone units. Inside they have video games and rides for kids.
April 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Rosemary Clooney Building Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Seaplane Lawn Ornament, Hillsboro, Ohio
- Mural: George Washington in Drag, Cincinnati, Ohio
- James Brown Building Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Big Easter Basket of David Shukait, Lorian, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota