West Chester, Ohio: Ice Cream Cone Building - The Cone
Family-operated ice cream stand in the shape of a giant soft swirl cone. Deploys smaller, mobile cone-mobiles.
- 6855 Tylersville Rd, West Chester, OH
- From I-75 exit at the Tylersville Rd exit and drive west. The cone will be a little ways down on the left.
- April-October (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Ice Cream Cone Building - The Cone
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ice Cream Cone Building - The Cone
The Cone opened in 1995. It is a family operated business that has been serving ice cream since 1973. The cone shaped building was purchased in Florida and brought to Ohio. They also have 4 mobile cone units. Inside they have video games and rides for kids.
December 5, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculpture - Trump, Mutual, Ohio
- President James Garfield Castle, Other Graves, Cleveland, Ohio
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Statue of the Flying Housewife, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois